01. Buteyko Body Oxygen Test (Buteyko Breathing Technique)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 26, 2008
The Buteyko body oxygen test - Find out how you can easily measure your body oxygen content using a stress-free breath holding time test. This is the main test of the Buteyko breathing technique, while the video provides a precise and simple description of this breath holding test.
It is also called the Buteyko CP or Control Pause. The Buteyko test is done after usual expiration and only until the first signs of stress or discomfort. Learn about breath holding time test results in healthy and sick people based on tens of western studies and experience of Soviet and Russian medical doctors practicing the Buteyko breathing method. These Buteyko doctors tested thousands of people in the USSR and Russia and this Buteyko test became the practical foundation of the Buteyko Table of Health Zones.
Doctor Buteyko and his medical colleagues (over 180 doctors) tested more than 100,000 patients and found that the following relationships are generally true for the Buteyko body oxygen test:
1-10 s - critically and terminally ill patients, usually hospitalized
10-20 s - most sick patients with numerous complaints and, often, on daily medical drugs
20-40 s - most normal people and people with poor health, but often without serious organic problems.
40-60 s - good health (no chronic diseases).
Over 60 s - ideal health, with short sleep, very high energy levels, and amazing clarity of mind.
More about the Buteyko body oxygen test and Buteyko scientific evidence:
http://www.normalbreathing.com/buteyk... - Web page about the Buteyko method with links to scientific evidence, clinical trials, Buteyko breathing exercises and lifestyle modules. The page also provides results of studies that proved that people with asthma and other chronic diseases have too heavy breathing at rest (hyperventilation).
The URL of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhK549...
The video features Dr. Artour Rakhimov.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:43 What Causes Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Asthma? Low O2 in Cells and Heavy Breathingby Artour Rakhimov Featured 63,584
- 14:30 Eugenia Malyshev talks about the Buteyko Breathing Method (part 1)by EBreathing6,172 views
- 5:35 Buteyko 4 Minute Breathing Exerciseby Craig Ashley Russell30,007 views
- 8:14 02. Breathing Patterns and Buteyko Oxygen Test (Buteyko Technique)by Artour Rakhimov24,900 views
- 9:00 Jenn Stark: Buteyko Method USA-Buteyko Breathing Educators 1 of 5by David Sotnik63,226 views
- 2:53 Buteyko Breathing 3 min clipby tessryano11,791 views
- 15:12 How I Healed Chronic Asthmaby Nyishar31,567 views
- 7:41 Buteyko's Yogaby LearnButeyko3,378 views
- 5:52 Increase Your Oxygen Uptake 50%by Eric Sherrell123,611 views
- 1:26:48 BUTEYKO Seminar in FULLby David Waddington7,247 views
- 4:53 Buteyko Breathing Exercises No.1 detailed training Buteyko Breathing Centreby thebreathingman71,631 views
- 7:40 Deep Breathing Exercises Dangers: Deep Breathing Myth and "Breathe Deeply" Adviceby Artour Rakhimov28,580 views
- 66 videos Play all Breathing Exercisesby TheDollyLammy
- 3:20 Buteyko Method: The Control Pause by Patrick McKeownby buteykoclinic9,565 views
- 7:48 Cancer Cure with Baking Soda? Cancer Causes, Research and Natural Therapiesby Artour Rakhimov60,140 views
- 9:16 05-Sleep Heavy Breathing Effect (Buteyko Technique)by Artour Rakhimov28,780 views
- 4:07 Stuffy Nose Remedy - Natural Relief in 1 Minby Artour Rakhimov115,958 views
- 8:11 Jenn Stark: Buteyko Method USA-Buteyko Breathing Educators 2 of 5by David Sotnik14,600 views
- 7:02 03-A Vasodilation-Vasoconstriction, Poor Circulation, and Breathing Patternsby Artour Rakhimov19,075 views
- 3:43 Learn to breathe correctlyby ndtvgoodtimes91,099 views