Cosmetic Dentist Patients should try Alpine Dental Arts and Steve Anundsen DDS
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 6, 2012
http://www.anundsen.com, Dental porcelain veneers are a long-term solution to a variety of smile problems, including tooth color, shape, length and even minor alignment and Dr. Steve Anundsen at Alpine Dental Arts specializes in this type of cosmetic dentistry.
To schedule an appointment, call 303-980-4800 today!
To watch this video on our Videobash channel, click here: http://vba.sh/Ul3G9T
"Porcelain veneers are one of the best ways to get that amazing WOW! smile," explains Dr. Anundsen. "When we do a smile makeover using veneers, our treatment takes into account your facial structure, natural tooth color, skin tone and hair color, as well as your specific wants and needs."
What is a porcelain veneer?
Veneers are this shells of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth. They can be a great choice to improve teeth that are stained, crooked, worn or have gaps. Veneers can give you straighter, whiter and more even- looking teeth. The porcelain has a translucent quality that resembles your natural teeth.. To prepare for placement of veneers, Dr. Anundsen will gently alter the surface of your teeth to allow for the thickness of the veneers. We then carefully make a mold of your prepared teeth and deliver it to our ceramist. We work very closely with our experienced ceramist to ensure that your veneers are the ideal color and shape before they are permanently affixed to your teeth. In order to place the veneers, Dr. Anundsen will gently alter the surface of your natural teeth, to allow for the thickness of the veneer.
Placing veneers usually takes two or more appointments. First we check the health of your gums and teeth.
How well do veneers work?
Porcelain veneers can make a dramatic difference in your smile, plus they also strengthen your teeth. "With today's materials, veneers are virtually undetectable," says Dr. Anundsen. "And, with proper care, veneers can last up to 15 years or more."
Call 303-980-4800 for an appointment today!
Standard YouTube License
- 28:31 Golpa Cosmetic and Implant Institute-What to consider before Cosmetic Dental Proceduresby Mike Golpa, DDS693 views
- 10:09 Snap-on-Smile for $50.00!!!!!!!!!by 29vonda182,661 views
- 28:31 Golpa Cosmetic and Implant Institute-What to know if your considering Dental Implantsby Mike Golpa, DDS894 views
- 14:59 Before and After Denturesby kalinjax148,969 views
- 12:30 Veneer Replacement Procedureby RyanSellinger35,761 views
- 9:43 Preparation Six Maxillary Anterior Veneers by Dr. Ed McLarenby BrasselerUSA95,883 views
- 3:03 Wisdom Teeth aftermath "I'm adopted aren't I?"by Shelby Genteman333,110 views
- 9:45 Diastema Closureby sathyanarayanan ramarao34,967 views
- 11:06 COMPONEER Direct Composite Veneering System - long versionby COLTENE Dental77,976 views
- 1:06 Century City Cosmetic Dentist - Dr. Bill Dorfman (Patient Testimonial)by Bill Dorfman380 views
- 9:59 Craftsman vs. Snap-onby mangomustangmadness119,459 views
- 24:50 Anterior Porcelain Laminates for DiscoloredTeethby UMichDent182,604 views
- 7:55 My snap on tool boxby jjdieselman79,774 views
- 5:00 Snap on Sockets - How its Madeby LiquidRetro158,254 views
- 5:53 CNA Essential Skills - Cleaning Upper or Lower Dentures (5:52)by R Mayer42,864 views
- 0:47 Century City Cosmetic Dentist - Dr. Bill Dorfman (Patient Testimonial)by Bill Dorfman293 views
- 3:29 Snap On Dentures. Denture Implantsby Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry249,304 views
- 20:29 Class II Composite Restoration using a dental microscope - Boca Raton, Florida 1/3by Gerard Cuomo46,163 views
- 2:19 Tow Truck Loading A Snap-on Tool Boxby GordyMariFilms21,699 views
- 6:05 Porcelain Veneer Series - Part 1by EstheticProfessional676,986 views
- Loading more suggestions...