The most inspiring video you will ever watch!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 17, 2010
*This is a repost of a video that a friend of mine made. He posted it to a car website to inspire the members there. I wanted others to see the video so that they too could be inspired. For all those wondering, Julia is still alive and Roger continues to run for her sake. So this isnt a video about sadness, it one of the human spirit and what it can accomplish.*
In 2008, Roger set out on a quest to lose weight, get healthy and eventually run in the Boston Marathon. But not just for himself, for his niece who was born with Cystic Fibrosis. His goal was to raise awareness for Cystic Fibrosis, along with raising money for research into the treatment and cure of this heartbreaking disease. This video highlights his incredible journey at age 47, from obesity to accomplished marathon runner.
Roger is a humble man, and continues to run marathons to this day to raise money for CF research. He works tirelessly to spread the message that you can accomplish anything you set your mind to do.
On November 6, 2011 Roger ran the New York City Marathon. It was his 12th marathon in the 2.5 years since he ran the 2009 Boston Marathon.
If you would like to read more or donate to the CFF (Cystic Fibrosis Foundation), you can browse to www.rfme.org and read more about both Roger and CF.
As a personal note, I watch this video constantly when I need some positive motivation. It is my desire and his that this video reaches as many people as possible. For those that need the help, and ultimately, those who can donate. We can find a cure for CF. This is a dreamed shared by everyone. Please pass this video along. Every penny I get from the viewing of this video, will be donated to the CFF.
To watch Rogers other video, you can follow this link, where he discusses his journey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_qufo...
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Fix You" on
- 3:56 YG - My Nigga (Explicit) ft. Jeezy, Rich Homie Quanby YGVEVO Featured 31,940,965
- 3:10 Dramatic finish at High School State Cross Country Championshipby Jack Dempsey965,294 views
- 3:10 Inspirational- Try To Watch Without Crying 90% People Cryby shubham07063,068,736 views
- 8:02 Homeless Boy Steals The Talent Showby inspirationbygod103,504,716 views
- 2:41 Girl Takes a Terrible Fall During a Race - But Wait Til You See What Happens Next!by love22462,520,222 views
- 8:11 The most motivating 8 min of your life!by whitedovemedia3,531,206 views
- 6:14 Why Do We Fall - Motivational Videoby Mateusz M6,224,702 views
- 14:48 11 yr Old Went to Heaven and Back, and Tells What He Saw!by joel10000a16,459,912 views
- 14:09 Call Girl (Such Ka Safar) - p2.flvby newsonepakistan5,112,801 views
- 3:13 Most Unbelievable Video In The World!!! Lucky People!!!by 1MaNaR11,068,710 views
- 2:58 The Man Who Never Gave Up (175 Pound Transformation)by Jon Calvo8,716,884 views
- 5:46 PEOPLE ARE AWESOME (Full HD)by RubinJJ5,079,644 views
- 8:27 Most emotional and touchy performance on X Factor (Emmanuel)by rupesh khadka21,915,578 views
- 4:59 David Beckham's Goal that Shook the Worldby Wouter Haringsma11,168,613 views
- 4:10 Most amazing humans in the worldby Nicholas Davis16,641,007 views
- 6:14 Emotional Performance.mp4by azsilentvoice10,832,058 views
- 7:31 Most Emotional Audition Ever!! Jonathan Allen, Americas Got Talentby AG T8,005,570 views
- 2:21 El dolor es temporalby rahalim622,625 views
- 6:20 Dream - Motivational Videoby Mateusz M4,940,776 views
- 2:46 One of the most courageous things you will ever see on a running track ! In my opinionby Mark Mountford3,979,593 views
- Loading more suggestions...