The most inspiring video you will ever watch!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 17, 2010
*This is a repost of a video that a friend of mine made. He posted it to a car website to inspire the members there. I wanted others to see the video so that they too could be inspired. For all those wondering, Julia is still alive and Roger continues to run for her sake. So this isnt a video about sadness, it one of the human spirit and what it can accomplish.*
In 2008, Roger set out on a quest to lose weight, get healthy and eventually run in the Boston Marathon. But not just for himself, for his niece who was born with Cystic Fibrosis. His goal was to raise awareness for Cystic Fibrosis, along with raising money for research into the treatment and cure of this heartbreaking disease. This video highlights his incredible journey at age 47, from obesity to accomplished marathon runner.
Roger is a humble man, and continues to run marathons to this day to raise money for CF research. He works tirelessly to spread the message that you can accomplish anything you set your mind to do.
On November 6, 2011 Roger ran the New York City Marathon. It was his 12th marathon in the 2.5 years since he ran the 2009 Boston Marathon.
If you would like to read more or donate to the CFF (Cystic Fibrosis Foundation), you can browse to www.rfme.org and read more about both Roger and CF.
As a personal note, I watch this video constantly when I need some positive motivation. It is my desire and his that this video reaches as many people as possible. For those that need the help, and ultimately, those who can donate. We can find a cure for CF. This is a dreamed shared by everyone. Please pass this video along. Every penny I get from the viewing of this video, will be donated to the CFF.
To watch Rogers other video, you can follow this link, where he discusses his journey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_qufo...
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Fix You" on
- 4:33 YouTube Through History - Comedy Weekby Above AverageFeatured 394,389
- 3:10 Inspirational - TRY TO WATCH WITHOUT CRYING 99% Fail The Challengeby shubham0706 1,285,216 views
- 5:52 How Bad Do You Want It? (Success) HDby MattHowell65 19,377,644 views
- 3:03 Millionaire Smartest Personby Pharatos666 11,059,216 views
- 6:34 Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing by Jack Vidgen singing on Australia's Got Talent [480p]by YouTubationBrazil 16,538,466 views
- 6:03 absolutely the best motivational video ever!!!by la verne Hora 1,378,967 views
- 9:59 EPIC Will Ferrell Bloopersby GOOCH2655 6,788,962 views
- 0:39 4 year old dancer Shakiraby Michael Steckler 67,133,641 views
- 52:04 Les Brown: Mindset Development And Maintenanceby Alexis Lexie 216,414 views
- 4:25 TSN HD SC Top 10 Stunts Gone Wrongby Z100BB 843,754 views
- 2:21 El dolor es temporalby rahalim 233,133 views
- 1:51 Anonymous Acts of Kindnessby charityfocus 103,819 views
- 0:46 You won't believe this!by klavigne31403 3,633,070 views
- 27:30 Novak Djokovic vs Roger Federer US Open 2011 Highlights HDby Novak Djokovic 98,653 views
- 42:13 Success Principles with Jack Canfield as seen on ExPat inSights with host, Mandhyanby Expat Insights 45,517 views
- 10:16 Foot Massage Therapy, How to Worship Your Feet with Relaxing Techniquesby psychetruth 1,310,093 views
- 1:02 FIND YOUR STRONG (60 second)by AtSauconyWeRun 904,602 views
- 0:42 Positive Attitude is Everything - Very Funny Attitude Video - Inspirationalby secondgleadership 1,171,480 views
- 1:18 Running to the Limits - Trailerby BroadcastFreelancer 267,054 views
- 14:09 Call Girl (Such Ka Safar) - p2.flvby NewsOne YouTube Channel 4,244,420 views