Uploaded on Jul 22, 2011
This is the "House Specialty" that every Brazilian steakhouse offers. Known as
Picanha in Portuguese, it is an incredible cut of meat that cooks perfectly on
your Carson Rotisserie!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Ingredients:
Cook Time: 20 -- 30 minutes - 2 Top Sirloin Caps
Servings per Skewer: 2 - 6 lbs - Kosher Salt
1. Ask your butcher to cut a "Brazilian Style Top Sirloin Cap" AKA, "Picanha
or Carson Cut," with a thin layer of fat left on (Tri-tip works fine).
2. Slice the top sirloin cap across the grain into three strips about 1.5" to
3. Fold the steak over into a "C" shape with the fat on the outside, and
skewer directly through the "C" shaped medallion.
4. Coat the top sirloin skewer with a thin layer of Kosher Salt to taste.
5. Grill on your Carson Rotisserie for about 20 to 30 minutes.
6. Slice off outside layers, re-season and put back on the grill, if desired.
Standard YouTube License