Uploaded on Oct 10, 2011
Round we go ...
the world is spinning ...
when it stops ...
it's just beginning ...
sun comes up we live and we cry ...
sun comes down ...
and then we all die ...
Samara Morgan is an adopted only child. Seemingly innocent looking but with an uneasy, eerie presence to her demeanor. She possesses powerful mental energy which she has used on almost everyone she has come in contact with. In the English language it is called projected thermography. In Chinese "Nensha." She was suffocated and dropped down a well by her adoptive mother due to the disturbing dreams and visions the mother had whenever Samara was around. A child of so much power and anger could not be silenced that easily ... it took her 7 days to die alone in the watery grave and so all that see the video she created live only 7 days after then die a terrible death after seeing the ring, just as Samara's last sight of life was the light ring created by the well cover ... sealed shut on top of her.
What I Used ...
== FACE & BODY
* OLAY Complete Moisturizer
* Kryolan Aquacolor in "00" White
* BenNye Neutral Set Colorless Face Powder
* Kryolan Bruise Wheel
* Kryolan Burn & Injury Wheel
* Gluestick (non-toxic, dries clear)
* Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in ONYX
* Etude House (gray-black eyeshadow)
* Coastal Scents 42 Color Double Stack Palette (black matte)
==BRUSHES & TOOLS
* Cosmetic Wedge (CVS)
* Concealer Brush (CVS)
* Liquid Foundation Brush (CVS)
* Full Face Powder Brush (Sephora)
* Blush Brush (BeauTique #031)
* Angled Blush Brush (e.l.f.)
* Angled Small Liner Brush (e.l.f.)
* Tapered Shadow Brush (Smashbox)
* Definer Shadow Brush (Smashbox)
* Alberto "V05" Make It Straight! Gel
* Hair Straightener
* eventually .... water
== COSTUME / WHITE DRESS
White dress bought from local thrift store. Cut off hemmed areas then dunked base and section of sleeves in a bucket filled with water mixed with black acrylic paint. Dabbed direct black paint onto creases & rubbed in. Let dry overnight. Ta-daaa.
== Please read my Behind the Scenes blog post about creating this look:
Here's the trial makeup I did for this look almost a year before filming the full tutorial:
They're All Dead - by Christopher Franke
The Ring (Theme) - by Hans Zimmer
== MY LINKS
Feel free to visit me! :)
MY ART BLOG