myHotelVideo.com presents Le Meridien Singapore in Singapore / Singapore / Singapore
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 13, 2008
More @ http://www.myhotelvideo.com/en/landin...
This hotel is located in the heart of Orchard Road, the celebrated commercial and entertainment hub of Singapore. It lies within a 5 to 10-minute walk of its prestigious neighbour, The Presidential Palace, 2 underground train stations, major shopping centres and Fort Canning Park. Guests will also find bars, restaurants and nightclubs within 200 m of the hotel. Further down the road, 10-15 minutes' walk away are the Singapore Art Museum, CHIJMES Hall and the famous Raffles Hotel. The Esplanade Theatres are a 15-minute drive away, and Clarke Quay may be reached in around 10 minutes by car.
This air-conditioned city hotel offers a total of 407 rooms. In the seven-storey atrium lobby there are four panorama lifts illuminated by a skylight and large windows. Facilities available at this business hotel include a hairdressers and a hair and nail salon (within the shopping complex), a business centre and a secretarial service, a doctor on call, express check-in/ check-out, a reception desk manned around the clock, a hotel safe and a currency exchange facility, as well as a bar, a restaurant, conference facilities, public Internet access (charges apply) and a gift shop. Guests may also take advantage of the room and laundry services for an additional fee and there is parking for those arriving by car (charges apply).
The guest rooms have contemporary decor with Asian influences, including headboards decorated with Chinese calligraphy. All rooms come with an en suite marble bathroom equipped with a shower and a bathtub and including a hairdryer, a telephone, bathrobes and slippers. Each room features either a king-size bed, a queen-size bed or 2 single beds with comfortable duvets. In addition, they offer a direct dial cable telephone, a radio, a minibar, a mini fridge, a coffee-maker and an iron and ironing board. cable TV, a room safe and centrally regulated air conditioning are also provided in all accommodation as standard. Business amenities include high speed Internet access (for an additional fee), a desk and complimentary newspapers. Guests also have the option of booking a non-smoking room.
Palm trees and flowers surround a 20-metre (66-foot) outdoor lap pool with sun loungers and a children's pool on the fourth floor terrace. Sport enthusiasts may enjoy a work-out with cardiovascular equipment and free weights in the multi-level gym, whilst taking in its view of the park.
There are various dining options on offer, including Café Georges - which serves hot soups, healthy salads, Asian favourites, Western dishes and French pastries in buffet form for lunch and dinner, Le Lagon - a poolside restaurant offering healthy salads and sandwiches, and Nogawa Japanese Restaurant where the freshest sushi and sashimi are flown in twice a week from Japan. The hotel also has 2 lounges: the Georges Lounge which offers liqueur or wine from the bar, and the lobby lounge which features a pianist in the evenings.
Payment is accepted by American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard or VISA.
Standard YouTube License
- 0:55 myHotelVideo.com presents Phoenix in Singapore / Singapore / Singaporeby myHotelVideo.com 927 views
- 0:56 myHotelVideo.com präsentiert Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort in Karon Noi Beach / Phuket / Thailandby myHotelVideo.com 5,261 views
- 0:55 myHotelVideo.com presents Boscolo Porro Pirelli in Milan / Lonbardy / Italyby myHotelVideo 1,356 views
- 0:55 myHotelVideo.com presents Maria Jimena in Toledo / Castilla La Mancha / Spainby myHotelVideo 544 views
- 9:47 Sushi King Big Bowl Challenge!by Beatrice Tan 14,749 views
- 2:18 Le Meridien Hotel Singapore(Concorde Hotel Singapore 2008)by yeltzman 2,750 views
- 1:25 Nails Salon in Virginia(Super Pro Nails)by TUAN NGUYEN 47,685 views
- 3:51 Singapore's Original Black Pepper Crab at the Long Beach Marina Restaurantby SpicySteveSorko 56,023 views
- 1:16 Maxwell Road Food Centre Singaporeby lsbuffs's channel 1,886 views
- 9:59 How to make a paint brushby benbab 49,210 views
- 1:30 Le Royal Meridien Phuket Yacht Clubby Syed Anuar 3,219 views
- 4:16 Le Meridien Oran Hotel & Convention Centreby Sportyguy333 9,206 views
- 2:41 Le Meridien Hubby LeMeridien 482 views
- 4:31 For-Henri.movby capitancoco 6,009 views
- 6:20 Upscale beauty & hair salon in Toronto for saleby Stella Kvaterman 27,412 views
- 1:05 nailart contestby meravnails 22,536 views
- 0:29 A.Q.T. Line Frog Video 8. The Cord Holder can be moved UP, DOWN and 90 DEGREE SIDEWAYSby mun268's channel 636 views
- 1:20 Orchard Road, Singaporeby davesdog 23,766 views
- 7:37 Welcome to Singapore 新加坡 シンガポールby Fumiaki 64,811 views
- 10:16 Emirates Flight Singapore Dubai Frankfurt Part 2by homer3152 92,392 views
- Loading more suggestions...