10 Signs of U.S. & European Financial Crisis Explained
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 14, 2013
The signs of a global slowdown could not be more evident. Here are 10 signs that the global economy is not getting any better. http://DailySilverUpdate.com
#1 27 Percent Unemployment/ 60 Percent Youth Unemployment In Greece
The economic depression in Europe just continues to get worse with each passing month. According to the Daily Mail, the unemployment rate in Greece has nearly tripled since 2009... Greek youth unemployment rose above 60 per cent for the first time in February, reflecting the pain caused by the country's crippling recession after years of austerity under its international bailout.
#2 Detroit, Michigan Is Insolvent And Is Rapidly Running Out Of Cash
I love to write about Detroit because it is a perfect example of where the rest of the country is headed. They have just gotten there first. At this point, Detroit is essentially bankrupt, and the new emergency financial manager is saying that Detroit may totally run out of cash next month...
#3 Economic Despair In France
France is going down the same path that Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy have gone. The following is an excerpt from a recent article in the Economist...
HELDER PEREIRA is a young man with no work and few prospects: a 21-year-old who failed to graduate from high school and lost his job on a building site four months ago.
#4 7,000 Abandoned Buildings In Dayton, Ohio
All over the upper Midwest, there are formerly great cities that are dealing with thousands of abandoned buildings. Dayton, Ohio is one example...
#5 Overwhelmed By Squatters In Spain
In Spain, unemployment is rampant and people have become incredibly desperate. In fact, in some Spanish cities you can now find entire apartment buildings that are being overwhelmed by squatters...
#6 The Collapse Of Chinese Power Consumption
Energy consumption tends to closely mirror economic activity. That is why the recent collapse of Chinese power consumption is so alarming. The following is from Zero Hedge...
#7 Horrible Economic Data Coming Out Of The Second Largest Economy On The Planet The economic data that has been coming out of the second largest economy on the globe has been quite alarming recently...
For starters, China's recent economic data, as massaged as it is to the upside, is downright awful. China's PMI numbers were the worst in two years. Staffing levels in the Chinese service sector decreased for the first time since January 2009(remember that year).
#8 One Out Of Every Five U.S. Households On Food Stamps
Back in the 1970s, about one out of every 50 Americans was on food stamps. Today, even though we are supposedly in the midst of an "economic recovery", food stamp enrollment continues to soar to new highs.
#9 Child Hunger In America
Those that work for the big banks on Wall Street may have no problems feeding their children, but overall there is a rapidly growing child hunger crisis in America today. Just check out the following statistics from one of my previous articles...
*For the first time ever, more than a million public school students in the United States are homeless. That number has risen by 57 percentsince the 2006-2007 school year.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:49:16 Global Financial Meltdown (Must See. Full doc)by HISTROIKA 201279,822 views
- 52:07 The Financial Crisis & Public Debts Explained In Detail. (Grand's Cut~)by Andreas Kareklas4,511 views
- 46:14 02 - Financial Armageddon (The Fall of America & the Western World)by LightOfAquarius16,092 views
- 10:38 Economic Collapse March 2014!! (Derivative Meltdown for the New World Order)by Michael turksma188,602 views
- 52:46 El fin de Estados Unidosby Emmanuel R179,257 views
- 2:03:08 LIFE HIDDEN TRUTH 2013 GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISISby CYBIRD07226,653 views
- 17:29 US Economy 2014 Collapse - *Peter Schiff* - FED will cause Huge Economic Crisis!by Gold, Silver & Economy News398,426 views
- 6:47 There is no economic solution for western countries, major depression aheadby HarshrealistUK .1,034 views
- 1:02:14 01 - The Economic Crisis (The Fall of America & the Western World)by LightOfAquarius71,236 views
- 4:48 The Eurozone Crisis Explainedby investmentcapitalsys12,109 views
- 39:57 The Crash -- Coming Financial Collapse of Americaby TheBicycleman7966,951 views
- 5:59 Economic Collapse Survival Map - Risk Analysis of best area in United Statesby PaulRevere2020576,086 views
- 46:18 La crisis de Europa y el fin del Euroby liderlider179,785 views
- 47:56 Panamá 2 vs USA 3 (Resumen, completo al final).by José Gil Mojica36,103 views
- 12:25 What the Economic Crisis Really Means - and what we can do about itby Doing It Ourselves242,598 views
- 59:34 The Fall Of A Great Empire - UK Debt Crisis - Economic Collapse - UK False Flagby Ancient Astronaut21,375 views
- 13:14 Those Who Predicted the Economic Crisis now Giving New Warnings - MUST WATCHby Gold, Silver & Economy News31,440 views
- 58:40 Untold History of United States - Bush & Obama: Age of Terror (Subtitulado Español)by Conrado Ares99,249 views
- 22:07 ECONOMIC COLLAPSE THIS YEAR! - Mike Riveroby Unconventional Finance5,957 views
- 15:15 Illuminati Telegraphing: Financial Collapse & WWIIIby InformedTexasVoter44,253 views
- Loading more suggestions...