SnapRuler for Mac -- screen ruler that does the job for you
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 22, 2011
SnapRuler is the first on-screen object dimension measurer for Mac which gets the job done.
Three clicks -- and snap - the dimensions you want are in your clipboard. That quick.
Need to measure size of anything -- on PDFs, PNGs, JPGs -- as long as you can see it -- it'll get it done.
We don't show you life-like rulers on the screen -- that's old, we're new.
To deliver the best experience ever -- we started from the scratch. You want to get your objects measured -- not to measure them.
We made the most accurate, pixel-perfect ruler -- with SnapRuler you know exactly where your measurements start and end.
Press the shift key -- SnapRuler will instantly snap to the nearest corners. Using highly tuned algorithms SnapRuler knows where they are (some rounded ones too!).
Missed it? Don't worry - you can always fine tune your last action using arrow keys. Or undo it -- secondary mouse button. That easy.
We worked hard to make sure your measurements are as quick as they can get.
Our Loupe magnifies the screen around the cursor to make sure you get your measurement just right. And it won't steal your precious screen space though -- we made sure it won' t obstruct anything you might want to see.
SnapRuler floats above your windows, ready to instantly measure anything on your screen. Press Esc or Cmd+Tab -- it goes away, press Ctrl+D, or click the dock icon -- it's back, ready to do the task at hand. That easy.
- pixel-perfect screen ruler
- measure any element visible on your screen
- snaps to the edges and corners, including many rounded corners
- instantly copy measured dimensions to the clipboard with just one click (in CSS, HTML or CoreGraphics format)
- hotkey to start measuring immediately
- Loupe that magnifies a part of the screen under your cursor, with nothing to obstruct your view, to make sure you operate on actual pixels
- press the option key to display guidelines -- great for measuring font size
- press arrow keys to refine your last action
- secondary mouse button to instantly undo
- well-thought, user-friendly and visually delicious interface
- start measuring in miliseconds
- extremely lightweight, uses almost none system resources and runs blazingly fast
- works with Mac OS X Lion and Snow Leopard
Standard YouTube License
- 1:14 Tap4Two - two players one iphone arcade gameby ymirpl629 views
- 8:02 Supreme Ruler 2020 for the Macby Paul The Tall1,350 views
- 10:01 A Ruler for Windows - The Movieby MyNameIsRobLatour19,622 views
- 0:27 Snap Ruler Screencast - MacUpdate Promoby macupdate164 views
- 3:30 Screen Ruler 4 for Mac - Walk-throughby Sprightly Software111 views
- 0:49 Using pixel rule...by DesignsByDonell581 views
- 0:25 DOWNLOAD Pixel Ruler FULL VERSION FREEby suzannegaudina178 views
- 22:37 OS X Mavericks Hackintosh Installation Guide: Using UniBeast 3 & MultiBeast 6by beelzeb0z016,734 views
- 13:39 Macintosh 128K/512K Teardown and Reviewby TanRu Nomad10,494 views
- 4:49 Steve Jobs demos Apple Macintosh, 1984by John Harris Stevenson2,094,599 views
- 22:55 Hackintosh - Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 - Aus Windows wird Mac - German (HD)by MyHackintosh28,639 views
- 3:20 Mac vs PC (1984 vs. 2007) (HD)by chipwaver1,973,361 views
- 12:14 What Does the 2013 Mac Pro Mean for the Hackintosh?by Bob Roche36,963 views
- 1:56 A Virtual RULER Build Right Into Your Computer Screen! - Tekzilla Daily Tipby Tekzilla2,016 views
- 8:08 Hackintosh Pro Project! [Part 2: The Parts]by Marques Brownlee227,776 views
- 5:11 The Lost 1984 Video: young Steve Jobs introduces the Macintoshby macessentials2,585,209 views
- 4:11 Hackintosh Pro Project! [Part 1]by Marques Brownlee203,538 views
- 9:28 LGR - Macintosh 128k Vintage Computer Reviewby Lazy Game Reviews77,184 views
- 6:01 14 Cool Keyboard Tricks On Your Macby RiteLightProductions176,374 views
- 1:45 Windows 7 Areo Snap For Mac Osx - BetterSnapToolby AppleVidz6,203 views
- Loading more suggestions...