Best camstudio settings for the new youtube player
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 2, 2009
What is it?
CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs)
Here are just a few ways you can use this software:
You can use it to create demonstration videos for any software program
Or how about creating a set of videos answering your most frequently asked questions?
You can create video tutorials for school or college class
You can use it to record a recurring problem with your computer so you can show technical support people
You can use it to create video-based information products you can sell
You can even use it to record new tricks and techniques you discover on your favourite software program, before you forget them
Nick, here is what I think I'll do; rather than fork out the $300.00 bucks for [CENSORED], I'll just keep using CamStudio.
I am a self-employed consultant that works in the public safety community (cops, fire, ems, dispatch etc). What I have planned is to use CamStudio to capture on screen video for training vids.
Thanks for a great product and your help!
Don't like the sound of your voice? No problem.
CamStudio can also add high-quality, anti-aliased (no jagged edges) screen captions to your recordings in seconds and with the unique Video Annotation feature you can even personalise your videos by including a webcam movie of yourself "picture-in-picture" over your desktop.
And if all that wasn't enough, CamStudio also comes with its own Lossless Codec that produces crystal clear results with a much smaller filesize compared with other more popular codecs, like Microsoft Video 1.
You have total control over the output of your video: you can choose to use custom cursors, to record the whole screen or just a section of it and can reduce or increase the quality of the recording depending on if you want smaller videos (for emailing to people, for instance) or you can have "best quality" ones for burning onto CD/DVD.
But all of these features would be worthless if CamStudio wasn't easy to use ... fortunately that's not the case. CamStudio can be learned in a matter of minutes and comes with a comprehensive built-in helpfile, so if you do manage to get stuck, you can simply hit "Help" and get the answers you need.
So where can I get it and how much does it cost?
You can download and use it completely free - yep - completely 100% free for your personal and commercial projects as CamStudio and the Codec are released under the GPL (for more details on this license, click here.)
There are no royalties or any monies to pay - although if you do use it for a commercial product, I wouldn't say no to a copy of whatever you produce
Standard YouTube License
- 52:25 Making Windows 7 Run Blazingly Fastby mrizos121,090 views
- 43:41 CamStudio 2.7 How-To Tutorialby Full Documentaries1,362 views
- 20:56 Forces of Evil - Bilal Philips #2by khalifahklothing10,716 views
- 4:16 CamStudio Best Settingsby jes222345,491 views
- 43:11 CamStudio 2.7 How-To Tutorialby Terry Leigh Britton65,910 views
- 4:18 CamStudio AUDIO FIX tutorialby BenMcBucks3,534 views
- 15:08 CamStudio Tutorialby Thom MacDonald10,770 views
- 14:03 5 Awesome Pieces of Free 3D Softwareby megamonkees87,437 views
- 8:07 How To Get Camstudio & Operate It On Windows 7by Gage Baker3,395 views
- 10:05 Camstudio & DIVX Enhanced Settings For Youtubeby PopRuffin3,692 views
- 5:27 Re: Using Camstudio to Screen Record Video Tutorialsby awope16,365 views
- 15:22 Recording Speakers AND Mic Using Stereo Mix in Windows 7 with CamStudioby Terry Leigh Britton63,954 views
- 6:14 CamStudio - Desktop Screen Recorder Tutorialby Lara Rost742 views
- 6:02 5 Programs for Creating and Recording Music (Open Source / Free)by TJ FREE35,606 views
- 7:35 How to Install and Setup Camstudio Recorder Free for HD Screen Capture at 720p/1080pby T3chVoid .7,660 views
- 27:39 CamStudio Tutorial: Best Settingsby Software Tutorials16,182 views
- 10:00 20 Amazing Windows 7 Performance Boosting Tipsby Craig Chamberlin666,907 views
- 7:06 How to remove background noise from audioby DC2 Music27,297 views
- 6:40 CamStudio Settings Overview - part 3 of 3by phosgram2,154 views
- 4:52 Best FREE video editing programs of 2013by No Budget Films93,080 views
- Loading more suggestions...