CFACT: Helping Make Global Poverty History!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 22, 2007
Filmed in Valle Verde, Mexico by the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT) www.cfact.org
Make a difference! Consider partnering with CFACT's SEFED project and Adopt-A-Village today! Log onto www.cfact.org or call 202.429.2737 and help CFACT fight global poverty, hunger, disease, and environmental concerns.
Protecting Lives. Promoting Technology. Preserving the Earth.
At CFACT, we're building economic prosperity and sustainability for the disadvantaged in impoverished countries by offering technological capabilities enjoyed by affluent countries to ultimately achieve environmental stewardship worldwide. Why? We all know these are crucial times in the scientific community and for our world. With a growing world population and limited financial resources, we must ensure adequate supplies of food, energy, clean water, and essential human services without causing damage to our environment or public health. How we answer these challenges is of great importance not only to ourselves but to future generations as well.
CFACT (Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow) is a Washington, D.C. based public policy that focuses on issues of the environment and economic development. At the heart of CFACT, our goal is to "enhance the fruitfulness of the earth and all of its inhabitants".
We believe the path into the future must be guided by creativity, innovation, and environmental responsibility. Clearly, we must emphasize the development of safe and affordable technologies to help save the lives of the poor, hungry and sick. Already, we have the capability to greatly increase crop yields through agricultural chemicals, to harness the power of the atom for electricity, and to eliminate many life threatening diseases through biotechnology. One can only wonder at the possibilities that lay ahead.
In 2005, CFACT jumpstarted this outreach project in Valle Verde near Cancun and is expanding the project to reach villages in Africa. CFACT meets with the government of these villages, business, academics and local leaders to initiate dynamic and positive change for these individuals.
CFACT realizes that an earth-centric perspective on environment and development will benefit neither people, nor nature. Rather, we believe that people can be the world's greatest environmental resource. CFACT's goal through Adopt-A-Village (SEFED) is productivity, prosperity, and prolificacy—not just for people, but for all the earth.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:12 Debate Heats Up At CFACT's Conference In Copenhagenby GlobalStewardship1,736 views
- 4:19 Monckton reports on UN central control from COP18by cfact2,321 views
- 11:24 How The Rich Get Richerby Victoria Dean7,879 views
- 2:59 Monckton vs Greenpeaceby GlobalStewardship50,934 views
- 1:28:44 David Friedman & Bob Murphy - The Chicago Vs. Austrian School Debate - PorcFest Xby RedPillRecording16,064 views
- 58:33 Welcome To The World - Why Poverty?by Why Poverty53,779 views
- 16:13 Mexican Village Life (1958)by otherwise18922,495 views
- 6:57 Milton Friedman Puts A Young Michael Moore In His Placeby pplholdthepower29,888 views
- 52:47 "Milton Friedman Speaks" - Myths That Conceal Realityby FreeToChooseNetwork62,653 views
- 2:34 CFACT drops the banner on Greenpeace ship in daring land raidby GlobalStewardship37,570 views
- 7:09 World's 10 Most Mysterious Pictures Ever Takenby Hybrid Librarian12,021,883 views
- 7:12 Milton Friedman Crushes Man's 3 Questions like Dixie Cupsby FreeToChooseNetwork216,088 views
- 5:29 Illegal Mexicans and Jesus!!!by thepursuitblog3,960 views
- 9:57 WHY the Rich get Richerby MarylandSavesGreeen47,656 views
- 1:35 CFACT- 2010by cfact226 views
- 59:04 Park Avenue: money, power and the American dream - Why Poverty?by Why Poverty288,093 views
- 4:32 Milton Friedman Versus A Socialistby Common Sense Capitalism343,796 views
- 26:36 Milton Friedman vs Bill Clinton (1999)by BasicEconomics119,054 views
- 24:06 How The Rich Get Richerby Craig Martin2,070 views
- 4:07 Lord Monckton on Bonn Climate Conference: New treaty, new world government?by cfact4,658 views
- Loading more suggestions...