This video is unavailable.
What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 7, 2006
Motives for the September 11, 2001 Attacks 9/11 http://Tinyurl.com/911Motivation
Exposing the fact that politicians and pundits are lying about "why they hate us."
"They concentrate on how much injustice America has caused in the world and how to get rid of this unfairness. They mention Palestine, they call on you to uphold your national dignity, to defend people, and suggest for that you must sacrifice yourself."
What motivated the 9/11 hijackers to attack the US?
US foreign policy bias for Israel in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and US government support for other oppressive regimes in the Middle East.
The 9-11 Commission held its twelfth and final public hearing June 16-17, 2004, in Washington, DC. On June 16 the Commission heard from several of the federal government's top law enforcement and intelligence experts on al Qaeda and the 9-11 plot. It was at this hearing that the question "What motivated them to do it?" was finally asked. Lee Hamilton, vice chair of the 9/11 Commission said, "I'm interested in the question of motivation of these hijackers, and my question is really directed to the agents. ... what have you found out about why these men did what they did? What motivated them to do it?" The agents looked at each other, apparently not eager to be the one to have to say it. FBI Special Agent Fitzgerald stepped up to the plate and laid out the facts, "I believe they feel a sense of outrage against the United States. They identify with the Palestinian problem, they identify with people who oppose repressive regimes and I believe they tend to focus their anger on the United States." But this testimony was kept out of the 9/11 Commission Report and no recommendation was given to address the main motive for the 9/11 attacks. After the report was issued, the ten commissioners formed the "9-11 Public Discourse Project." At the August 2, 2005 session on foreign policy, Lee Hamilton quickly tries to silence someone who asks why US support for Israel isn't being addressed. The questioner started to ask, "Mr. Hamilton? I had a quick question for you sir. I had spoken with you on C-SPAN about a month ago ..." Immediately Hamilton interrupts him, "I think we'd uh ..." The questioner persisted, "why aren't we addressing the gorilla in the room? The gorilla in the room is US support for Israel." He corrects Hamilton's claim that the Israeli-Palestinian dispute wasn't addressed in the 9/11 Commission Report by referring to page 147 of the report which says, "By his own account, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's animus toward the United States stemmed not from his experiences there as a student, but rather from his violent disagreement with U.S. foreign policy favoring Israel."
The questioner keeps getting interrupted by Hamilton as he pleads, "Why aren't we addressing that sir?" Hamilton didn't answer and dismisses the questioner, "Alright sir. Alright, this is a conversation you and I ought to have. Let's not take up the time of our resource people. May we go to the next question please?"
"This was sensitive ground," Hamilton and Kean say in their new book, "Without Precedent: The Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission," and some commissioners worried "listed U.S. support of Israel as a root cause of al Qaeda's opposition to the United States indicated that the United States should reassess that policy." There is a reason politicians don't want US support of Israel listed as a root cause of al Qaeda's terrorism. There is a reason politicians don't want the American people to "reassess that policy." If the public were to take a good look at the facts, if they researched what the policies actually do to people in the Middle East, they would be horrified. Politicians lie to us about "hatred of our freedoms" because they care more about serving special interests than about keeping us safe.The Commissioners were more interested in playing politics than in fulfilling the 9/11 Commission's mandate to "to provide recommendations designed to guard against future attacks." These politicians betrayed the American people. Dishonesty about the 9/11 motives robs us of the freedom to decide for ourselves if we want to put our lives at risk over specific foreign policies.
Standard YouTube License
- 6:09 9/11 Inside Job - The Most Damning Evidence Yet!by WizardofOuncesFeatured 1,482,928
- 2:10 Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map."by Representative Press ☞ 507,965 views
- 8:35 Former CIA Official Exposes Bush Administration Fraudby Representative Press ☞ 398,776 views
- 2:44 Condoleezza Rice: Liar, Secretary of State, War Criminal pt3by Representative Press ☞ 101,196 views
- 2:15 9/11 Media Failure to Inform the Public about WHY we were Attackedby Representative Press ☞ 18,482 views
- 3:30 Physicist Challenges the Official 911 Storyby sdlhsn 217,068 views
- 9:00 9/11 Truth: What Happened to Building 7by clbackus 2,322,103 views
- 5:50 New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside'by RussiaToday 1,140,007 views
- 9:57 The man who saw it coming.by JDMEVO8 12,815,110 views
- 6:50 Ex U.S. MARINE: 9/11 was A MOSSAD FALSE FLAG - SHARE THIS!!!by theTRUTHprincess 30,191 views
- 9:59 Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11by exposedeceivers 447,343 views
- 3:42 Evidence that George W. Bush had advanced knowledge of 9-11by Ralph Wiggum 4,637,352 views
- 31:49 INSIDE 9/11 : ZERO HOUR (PART 1 of 4)by daviddangermen 4,087,251 views
- 10:00 9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Mediaby piscesgutt 426,959 views
- 2:56 Video Israel Doesn't Want You to Seeby jonyoutoobe 4,087,438 views
- 9:25 DR. ZAKIR NAIK COMMENTS ON THE September 11 Attack. 9.11by PeaceTVUK 84,597 views
- 7:15 9/11 Debate: Loose Change vs. Popular Mechanics pt. 1by mediagrrl9 1,243,473 views
- 0:25 Would you believe this?by rafterII 46,765,987 views
- 10:23 9/11 Commission Report bars 503 1st responder eyewitnessesby Yoryevrah 68,535 views
- 19:02 Fox News coverage of the 9/11 attacks (First reports)by michael5046til 916,288 views
- Loading more suggestions...