Ex-USMC Staff Sargeant Jimmy Massey IVAW on Venezuelan TV 1/3
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 3, 2008
Introduction, why he joined the marines, served as infantry instructor at boot camp in Carolina, mid January 2003 in Iraq, in charge of 45 marines, witnessed numerous violations of Geneva conventions and international law, raised concerns, marines asked "why are we killing so many civilians", had his command taken from him in May 2003 and asked to resign and leave marines, hired attorney who he informed of violations, marines dropped charge, honourably discharged on 31st December 2003, said USMC was acting as a mercenary, promised to tell the world what he witnessed in Iraq, in the book "Cowboys From Hell", mercenaries paid about 4 times what regular soldiers get.
Jimmy Massey lives in Waynesville, North Carolina, about 40 miles north of Asheville. He was a Marine of 12 years standing who, after 4 months in Iraq, went to his lieutenant and told him he couldn't kill any more civilians.... It's a long story, and a good one, and he is now back in North Carolina recuperating and studying how we got to where we are as a country and where we're going and his part in it. He travels around the country talking about his experiences and what he's learned. He has written a book, Cowboys from Hell. A film-script is being written based on that book. Enter his name on Google and discover what happens to you when you do what Staff-Sergeant Jimmy Massey has done: 173,000 items (some of them obviously not about this Jimmy Massey), many of which are frightening slanders, threats, contradictions, the kind of thing that happens when your version of what happened to you isn't accepted by horn-blowers for the establishment.
You can also order a music cd through Jimmy:
Send $8 payable to Jimmy Massey to:
Jimmy Massey, 7 Tennant Drive, Waynesville NC 28786 USA.
Massey's testimony here is central to understanding the Genocide our government and armed forces have engaged in as well as what the US are responsible for in Iraq. In some ways this is worse than the crimes in the lead up to World War II.
I find myself wondering are the bought souls (or is that those who have sold their souls) just laughing at what they can get away with these days.
I suppose at least we had between 2.5 and 3 million people turned out in London beforehand to beg our elite not to do it. What a greedy rotten lot they are.
Many of the episodes—the experiences that turned Massey not only against the war, but against the misogynist and racist culture of Marine life—are now recounted in full in his forthcoming book, "Cowboys From Hell." Its an autobiography the Marine Corps does not want published.
Cowboys From Hell is a kind of Pentagon Papers of the Marines. In his confessions we see Masseys platoon gun down a man with his hands up. Demonstrators are shot. An unarmed driver in a Mercedes is shot dead at a checkpoint. Two occupants of a Toyota are wrongly killed. Wounded by American bombing, a small child dies in the arms of one of Masseys buddies. When Marines fire 50-caliber rounds into a tractor, a sixty-year-old man loses his livelihood. In one definitive episode,when three occupants of a car are massacred at a checkpoint, a survivor on the ground looks up at Massey and says: "Why did you kill my brother? He did nothing wrong."
With co-author Natasha Saulnier, who helped corroborate Masseys story, Massey also describes the kind of anti-Arab hatred that drives the military conduct of the war. In one episode, the 5th Marines ransack the Rasheed military compound. Office windows are smashed, cabinets overturned. Massey remembers a picture of a penis going into Saddam Husseins mouth. The 5th Marines spray paint vaginas on the walls next to racist graffiti—"Fuck you Hajjis." Anti-Arab racism is ubiquitous.
Here is a story that destroys the myth of American virtue, the ideological cocoon in which some journalists are still embedded.
Harris Makes False Claims Against Massey
Standard YouTube License
- 8:46 Ex-USMC Staff Sargeant Jimmy Massey IVAW on Venezuelan TV 2/3by PublicEnquiry 2,943 views
- 5:10 Staff Sergeant Jimmy Massey USMC speaksby smorgas22 18,641 views
- 2:01 What REALLY happens when you join the Marine Corpsby M16musicc's channel 186,348 views
- 10:51 Most asked question...What happens after boot camp?by madlyinlovechick 2,616 views
- 4:28 RUSSIA VENEZUELA FULL MILITARY COOPERATION !!! US CAN DO NOTHING !!!by CHRIST THE ONLY MESSIAH !!! 721 views
- 3:10 Hugo Chávez, the Army & the Venezuelan People Beat the NWOby OzInfoWarrior 6,272 views
- 8:34 IVAW on the PBS NewsHourby ivaw 4,987 views
- 8:45 Operation MK Ultra Nazi-CIA Mind Control History GNN Docuby ♥ Channel 2013 ♥ 3,889 views
- 6:48 FUERZAS ARMADA DE VENEZUELA ARMED FORCES OF VENEZUELAby Nelson Romero 67,276 views
- 6:51 US Marine Corps Drill Instructor vs US Army Drill Sergeantby Loti Abrham 260,951 views
- 2:30 The Jimmy Massey story documentary trailerby Joseph Stillman 414 views
- 8:59 Mountain Top Removal, Dirty Coal Protest, June 23rd 2009, Naoma, W.Vaby stingraiders 2,557 views
- 5:31 Great Gunny Motivationby Tony Whitnack 281,377 views
- 4:31 Infantería de Marina, Armada de Venezuela, version 2by FAVCLUBchannel 15,399 views
- 0:54 why Marines dont re enlistby mariotx 488,487 views
- 6:51 US Marine Corps Drill Instructor vs US Army Drill Sergeantby Rifle Scopes 5,128,122 views
- 9:04 Marine Boot Camp A Drill Instructor Story - Part 1by Jim Nichols 5,518 views
- 1:04 IVAW confronts military recruiters in St Louisby ivaw 58,638 views
- 5:32 [Orignal full version] 1 Marine vs. 30 Cops (By. J. handy)by Bklyn's Jannah Handy 9,125,971 views
- 0:37 Marine Corps F-35B Conducts First Vertical Landingby UnitedStatesVideo 6,140 views
- Loading more suggestions...