iPhone Controlled Video Lights - Rotolight ANOVA, WiFi Studio light!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 30, 2012
Claimed as "the World's Most Advanced LED Floodlight" the Anova from Rotologht is the very big brother of the rotolight interview kit I reviewed here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9vU9T... "YOUR VIDS LOOK LIKE CRUD? FIX IT with Rotolight Interview Lighting kit - Review"
And the Anova has some very neat tricks, like WiFi iPhone & iPad control - and even using the iOS devices as colorimeter to match lighting across lights, sets, studios or even continents!
"ANOVA is a revolutionary bi-colour led floodlight with a super-wide 110 degree beam angle with a gorgeous soft light output that eliminates hard shadows and hotspots. The Rotolight Anova 2 delivers 1000watt equivalent output whilst using 93% less energy than a standard Tungsten bulb with virtually no heat, and also includes a V-lock plate for battery operation on location as standard! Anova'Bi-Colour LED System is capable of accurately reproducing white light from candlelight through to full daylight in 10 degree Kelvin Steps, with a real time colour temperature display. The Rotolight ANOVA also features full wired DMX control and inbuilt WiFi as standard, allowing wireless remote control of brightness, colour temperature, and system settings via iPhone or iPad , using the Rotolight Magic EyeTM App (available separately from the iTunes Store).
Rotolight's new 'Magic Eye' APP allows users to accurately 'sample' both the colour and intensity of ambient light using any iPhone or iPad, the ANOVA light will then accurately reproduce it. This revolutionary technology will also enable users to remotely sample colour temperature and transmit that across the world to the studio, enabling synchronization of colour both on location and in the studio. In the fader page, users will be able to control multiple lights, and store / recall scenes , with transitions, wirelessly."
Standard YouTube License
Next in Blunty's Camera, Gadget & Tech Reviews
- 0:39 Aerial view of an atomic bomb explosionby atomcentralFeatured 7,308,833
- 10:33 YOUR VIDS LOOK LIKE CRUD? FIX IT with Rotolight Interview Lighting kit - Reviewby Blunty3000 18,776 views
- 6:18 How to Install ANDROID on iPAD, (Or iPhone, or iPod Touch)by Blunty3000 72,991 views
- 4:23 SLOW-MOTION iPHONE VIDEO @ 60fps? Here's how! - SloPro Reviewby Blunty3000 61,180 views
- 14:17 Rotolight Interview Kit LED Lighting Reviewby davomrmac 12,486 views
- 2:44 WiFi LED controller controlled by touch remote,Android cellphone or iPhone mobileby Led Light 10,493 views
- 4:53 MAKE ANY USB DRIVE WiFi, Stream Video +more to iPad Android Vita iPhone... - CloudFTP Reviewby Blunty3000 31,680 views
- 4:49 How to Make Your Video Look Like Filmby videomaker 562,257 views
- 2:42 Revolutionary Rotolight Anova Shoot at BBC Studiosby Rotolight 11,631 views
- 2:13 Official Rotolight ANOVA Showreel HDby Rotolight 6,708 views
- 6:04 3 Handy Smartphone Stands; Podprop, Tiltpod & Capta Review + Free Give-awayby Blunty3000 9,485 views
- 2:05 DIABLOW 3 - ERROR 37 - MeatSpace S2E03by Blunty3000 29,879 views
- 12:11 Speedlite Vs. Studio Strobesby GregHeltonPhoto 23,789 views
- 5:55 I HATE TINY DOGS & THUMBSby Blunty3000 12,566 views
- 5:23 SLINGSHOT, Universal CameraPhone Mount - iPhone, Android... ANY Smartphone!by Blunty3000 28,168 views
- 8:16 Episode 18, Tabletop Studio Photography done with mirrorsby prophotolife 248,135 views
- 20:50 How To Install - Illuminated iPhone Apple Logo Light Mod from LightMyiPhone.com - iPhone 4Sby macmixing 156,764 views
- 12:39 How to photograph and light cars in the studio with the Lamborghini Aventadorby Fstoppers Fans 159,175 views
- 6:15 Rotolightby DragonImage 2,336 views
- 8:13 DIY dimmable LED panelby Darriuzas 19,076 views
- Loading more suggestions...