Doo-Occupy to Bail Out America!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 10, 2012
Doo-Occupy is musical activism intended to support, unite and inspire socio-economic causes of the 99% through the uplifting power of music. Anyone can do it, anywhere, anytime. You cannot arrest the movement that music stirs in your heart, so you may as well sing and dance along!
To find out more visit: www.doo-occupy.org
This music video was created as part of the Doo-Occupy, Bail Out America project, a collaboration between the Backbone Campaign (http://BackboneCampaign.org) and Vermont Doo-Occupier, Ariel Zevon, to promote trainings and actions in Washington DC around the housing crisis and other causes of the 99%.
Our hope is to provide focus and capacity to the emerging populist uprising. We wish to help amplify its power through inspiring movement-building campaigns that are rooted in communities and deliver victories that make a material difference in people's lives.
Through this we will grow our movement from the power we have to the power we need to transform society and establish a new social contract based not on citizenship or property, but on universal human rights.
Thanks to all our allies for joining the fun.
Check out our Podcasts and Organizer Resources:
Bail Out America - Occupy Our Homes
Student Debt Jubilee - Why Higher Education Ought to be Free
Ariel Zevon - Lead Vocal, Writer, and Co-Producer
Phil Carr - Drums
John Rovetto - Bass
Max Bronstein-Paritz - Guitar
Bennett Shapiro, Mad Tech Sound - Sound Engineer
Adam Woogmaster - Back Up vocals and music coordination
Brandon German provided action footage from City Life /Vida Urbana actions in Boston
Eric Perlman - Video editor extrordinaire
Bill Moyer - Co-Producer
Standard YouTube License
- 1:48:29 Peter Schiff educates misguided people at occupy wall street.by us chronicle34,901 views
- 1:48:29 Peter Schiff at Occupy Wall Street: Full Version, Almost 2 Hours Long!by ReasonTV155,446 views
- 3:41 Occupy Song, سرود اشغال کنیدby parisa nasrabadi2,425 views
- 10:24 NYPD Turns Violent at Occupy Wall St (2of3)by Cop Block74,082 views
- 1:37:06 Rise Like Lions - Occupy Wall Street and the Seeds of Revolutionby infiniteinfiniteinfi5,907 views
- 6:25 Police violence in Ukraine, protesters injured in Kievby Олег Макей11,483 views
- 1:02:17 Occupation Nation - An Occupy Wall Street Documentaryby EducateKnowledge1,633 views
- 6:43 Ukraine Protests : Україна Запеклі сутички в Києві / Demonstrants Attack Presidential Headquarterby WorldHits21,423 views
- 11:33 OCCUPY WITH ALOHA: Makana at the APEC Dinner, Hawaiiby Pi .37,151 views
- 3:24 The Newsroom - Occupy Wallstreet Interviewby Josh O'Driscoll26,139 views
- 18:46 Peter Schiff Speaks for 1 Percent at Occupy Wall Streetby ReasonTV481,266 views
- 9:49 Hartmann: From Occupy Wall Street to Occupy Americaby The Big Picture RT1,447 views
- 4:31 '1%' CEO Confronts Occupy Protesters mrcTV Part 2by wideawake123107,624 views
- 26:48 'Protest in Ukraine not against Russia, but against post-Soviet future'by RT11,682 views
- 4:25 Veterans Demand Peace: 113 Arrested at White Houseby Bill Hughes4,090 views
- 5:24 What the Occupy Wall Street Protesters Really Wantby Dan Joseph16,882 views
- 4:50 Occupy Wall St - The Revolution Is Love w Charles Eisensteinby Fierce Love Films362,291 views
- 10:19 The Occupy Movement is Mutatingby The Big Picture RT4,147 views
- 3:52 Dumb Liberal Hippies Don't Know Why They're Protestingby UFPnews587,102 views
- 38:19 Occupy The Courts - A Conversation with Lawrence Lessig and Chris Hedgesby OccupyTVNY13,187 views
- Loading more suggestions...