This video is unavailable.
Green Mac live in cafe Koster in Groningen(NL)27-03-2011
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 4, 2011
Green Mac live in cafe Koster in Groningen(NL)
Dusty Miller: lead vocal/Guitar.
Trevor Birkinshaw: Bass.
Luke Smithson: Guitar/vocals.
Peter Tallent: Drums.
Dusty Miller - Dusty is the band's leader and virtuso lead guitarist with the knack of being able to sound uncannily like other top guitar players, such as his mentors Hendrix and Peter Green. But he is no copyist and has his own distinctive and very musical style that has been amazing audiences around the country since the sixties. Dusty has supported Peter Green and the Splinter Group 3 times. All to rave reviews and even recieved commendations from the man himself. He contributed to Peter Greens offical biography written by Jet Martin Celmins. Hailing from Doncaster but now living and working in Leeds. Dusty has his own guitar shop so he is never far away from his beloved instrument! Dusty says " This band is just getting better and better - all the lads are great to work with and we are aiming high on the blues circuit to keep the music of Peter Green and other blues artists alive." Steve Harrop - Steve is a multi -faceted musician and teacher, playing over a dozen instruments, and been a professional pedal steel guitarist for over ten years. With more than 45 years experience, he can play everything from late 19th century parlour music through to country, modern, Rock and Jazz. However, Steve's first love is the Blues, discovering Buddy Guys on AFN in the early sixties. Steve has played with many other bands over the years-too many to list! He says "playing with Green Mac is great fun, Dusty and i were playing this material 40 years ago, So I'm going back to my roots" Trevor Birkinshaw - Trevor received his first guitar for his 11th birthday and has just celebrated over forty years experience playing in bands. His early influences in the 60's were The Shadows, Beatles and Stones who inspired him to start his first band playing lead guitar and vocals. Over the years he has supported Free, Manfred Mann, Yes and Chicken Shack amongst others too numerous to mention. As a keen admirer of the skills of John McVie, Andy Fraser and Jack Bruce - and with a weakness for Fender basses, Trevor relished the idea of converting to 4 strings to be able to join Greenmac. For Trevor this is going back to his roots of the music he enjoyed listening to and playing in the 60's and 70's. Peter Tallent - On drums is one of the founder members, Peter Tallent, laying down the beat and shuffling like only Mick Fleetwood can to keep the band driving along. Peter's varied musical career has seen him playing with a variety of blues and rock bands over the years and has helped run various jam nights at local venues in the Yorkshire area. Peter says, "It's a really exciting band to play in - the best thing is that we touch the blues of the original grass roots players such as BB King and Buddy Guy etc. We also push the blues boundaries by playing some of the blues rock improvisation that Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac became really famous for ". www.myspace.com/greenmac1
Create with a Olympus FE-370
9711 LN Groningen
Standard YouTube License
- 4:41 PETER GREEN Talks About his Comeback 1999by britbluesfan 93,531 views
- 3:29 Bob Welch On Peter Green and His Time with Fleetwood Mac (1995)by wendileona 31,463 views
- 4:37 Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac - The Green Manalishi (With The Two Prong Crown)by JonnyRake 336,266 views
- 3:01 Dusty Miller Hurts Me Too Blues Coverby Alex Walker 342 views
- 5:07 Illume ~ Fleetwood Macby Wench098 15,486 views
- 7:59 B. B. and The Blues Shacksby Wolfgang Koeckstadt 585 views
- 7:46 Pastlife - Knocking on Heavens Doorby SFXStudiosUK 976 views
- 1:26:53 Pink Floyd - Live in Venice (Full Version)by sounds800 1,799,196 views
- 2:41 THE TROUBADOURS -- "The Rise and Fall of Flingel Bunt"by UnsteadyFreddie 299 views
- 26:22 Martins Ritins taisa edienus ar berzu sulam.by wwwsulalv 545 views
- 6:22 Fleetwood Mac Peter Green - Black Magic Woman (Live Boston Tea Party) 1970by rowfant123 563,772 views
- 7:10 Cool Drum Beat - The Half Time (Purdie) Shuffle #32by Alex Ribchester 6,977 views
- 3:55 Peter Green - Embryonic Journeyby SouthCountryLibrary 20,868 views
- 4:49 Peter Green - Jumping at Shadowsby andria260807 549,999 views
- 4:29 TAKE THAT OPEN THE BRIT AWARDS 2011 SINGING KIDZby SuperMickeymouse1 110,148 views
- 5:22 Behind the Scenes of an Upcoming Drum DVD with Mick Fleetwood by Myron Carlosby xymbalreborn 2,000 views
- 8:00 Jon Lord & The Hoochie Coochie Men -Back at the Chicken Shack (live)by davit jamburia 19,164 views
- 12:32 Exit 10 - Back at the Chicken Shackby dgorozdos 252 views
- 3:12 Green Mac live in cafe Koster in Groningen(NL)27-03-2011by Geertneon 581 views
- 8:02 Take That - The Flood (Live @ Sanremo Festival 2011)by cicciopaccioful 119,527 views
- Loading more suggestions...