Promotional Products West Michigan-Call Today 231-652-4739
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 24, 2012
Promotional Products West Michigan realizes the world is a big market where everyday new products, services and ideas are born. Each day, the birth of new firms, companies and organizations. But the question is how to create a company of his presence is large enough to be seen? Fierce competition and advertising through online media is not always the best option. So if you have a job, what is the most important tool that will help you create brand loyalty, brand awareness, brand recognition and brand value for the memory? It is the only tool called custom clothing. You can use custom clothes not only sell your business, but also for the creation of a brand that sets you apart from other competitors.
Promotional aspect of custom clothing
Custom clothing from Promotional Products West Michigan is of high advertising value and can be used in various industries and for various products and services. Let's look at an example to understand how your personal clothing can be effectively used for branding.
Client is an international oil company, and they have more than 800 petrol stations throughout the United States. The oil company has recently received a facelift branding and marketing and requires a little more personal. The idea was to create a form of employees, which is not only to project a friendly face of the company, but it will also be suitable for employees and easy to clean.
First run was for 45,000 custom clothing, which included polo shirts and pants for men and women. As a result, employees feel more motivated and wore them proudly. It is also made to feel that they are an integral part of society. As for brand visibility, custom clothing stand out in the crowd. Visitors are able to relate to the brand, because custom clothing, which is built on the company name in bold on the back of polo shirts. Another aspect that has been considered is the addition of utility pockets on the pants makes them look like cargo pants. They are for those employees who are responsible for the cleaning, inspection and repair of cars at petrol stations. As a result, custom clothes were not only useful, but it was evident in every corner gas station.
As with all 800 stations plus employees are wearing the same clothes custom, it is added to the recall, the brand every time a customer visits one of the petrol stations in various U.S. locations.
Types of custom clothing
Custom clothing is a great marketing and advertising tools and you'll need Promotional Products West Michigan to help you choose the type of clothing that you feel would further enhance the image of your company, organization or company. You can choose from different types of custom garments like polo neck shirts, collar shirts, V-neck shirts, neck t-shirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts, hooded, call tees for women, unisex sport shirts, full and half sleeve tees , trousers, formal trousers, cargo pants, track suits, and more.
But when trying to choose the type of custom clothing, then these tips will surely come in handy:
You need to define your requirements for this type of custom clothing and how much. If you need a large number of custom clothing, it is important to have a trial run with the seal of the company you choose. For example: if you want 1500 Tees then it should have a trial run at least 100 tees, so you know how it will look, and you can even check the market to see the results.
Second, you must determine whether you need a simple text with company name, logo, or both. In the ideal case, the name and logo of the company has the greatest impact, but it varies from industry to industry, and in accordance with your requirements and marketing strategies.
Last but not least, custom clothes are available in different price range and other material textiles. Different types of fabric material are pricing, comfort and other aspects, such as all-weather, etc. Some wear different kinds of custom clothing and fabric material projects include 100% polyester microfiber with a waterproof coating, lining, Birdseye Jacquard, brushed cotton, Cool weave to enhance breathability, Cool Mesh to enhance breathability and comfort, duck fabric for wind and snag resistance, enzyme washed to reduce shrinkage Lamborder, jersey knit blend, Micro Fleece, and weathered twill among others.
The only thing to remember when choosing a custom clothing is that Promotional Products West Michigan will help you to increase brand awareness and increase visibility.
Standard YouTube License
- 21:56 Selling The Invisible: Four Keys To Selling Servicesby Christine Clifford7,666 views
- 59:29 Winner - Zig Ziglar - Audiobookby TheUltimateAudiobook12,214 views
- 1:01:58 How to Screen Print: DIY Screen Printing at Home | FULL LENGTH DVDby Ryonet10,207 views
- 28:31 Zig Ziglar - True Performance - Believe in Yourselfby SuccessTraining96,813 views
- 28:31 Zig Ziglar - True Performance - Attitudeby SuccessTraining105,539 views
- 12:45 Zig Ziglar - Discipline and Commitmentby RyanBean8217,150 views
- 28:36 Zig Ziglar - True Performance - Goalsby SuccessTraining29,418 views
- 7:44 Zig Ziglar and the Secrets for Closing the Sale - The Shame Closeby RyanBean822,093 views
- 9:56 The 5 Keys to Making $200K Selling Cars!by Tom Vann82,968 views
- 5:54 Zig Ziglar - Evaluate Where You Areby Online Motivator281,835 views
- 9:28 Zig Ziglar Attitude Makes All The Differenceby RyanBean827,315 views
- 22:30 Selling Tips ((Starting a Craft Business))by SoCraftastic113,955 views
- 5:09 Zig Ziglar Goal Setting Tips 1 of 3 - AMAZINGby RyanBean822,143 views
- 12:09 Five Stars Comedy Performance @ Yangon Trade Fair & Car Show 2013by MC Page8,657 views
- 13:25 A Little Home Business Anyone Can Start. I'll Show You How. Real Income.by Martin Butler160,885 views
- 7:34 Zig Ziglar, Strategies For Success Intro, Part 1 - to purchase, go to Ziglar.comby James A. Smith208,394 views
- 1:00:11 Sales Presentation Role-Plays Series (from the textbook Selling: The Profession)by jenniferlill24,294 views
- 9:28 Zig Ziglar - Attitude Makes All The Differenceby Attractualization1,738,822 views
- 7:44 Zig Ziglar - Secrets for Closing the Sale - "The Shame Close"by Saša Đurić256,736 views
- 8:31 How To Promote Your Business For Little or No Money "Small Business Marketing"by Lisa Cash Hanson8,140 views
- Loading more suggestions...