Health Craft Induction Cookware for Waterless Cooking Made in USA Features & Benefits
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 16, 2008
email@example.com 1-800-443-8079 www.healthcraftcookware.com
Waterless, Greaseless cookware, in many ways, is different from the less expensive pots and pans on display in most discount stores and the popular commercially designed cookware available in the upscale market. First and foremost, greaseless, waterless cookware is designed specifically for the home cook. Secondly, it's not available in retail stores. Historically, it has only been available through factory representatives who either come to you home to explain the facts, benefits and features, or through distributors who demonstrate at fairs and home shows. Why this method of marketing? Prior Heath Craft cooking videos and the internet, there was no other way, besides demonstration, to explain the values and the principle of waterless, greaseless cooking. Today, waterless cookware, in addition to the methods of marketing mentioned previously, is now available on the internet. Beware, not all cookware that claims to be waterless and greaseless is truly waterless and greaseless.
The quality of waterless, greaseless cookware varies from company to company and from set to set, as do the features and benefits. I know firsthand that good quality cookware is expensive to produce, and as the designer and manufacturer or one of America's premier lines of waterless, greaseless cookware, there no such thing as getting more than what you pay for. Good quality waterless, greaseless cookware is expensive but no more expensive than the popularly commercially designed cookware, and certainly equal to the refrigerator you use to keep your foods fresh and the range you use to cook with.
Waterless, greaseless cookware is more than a lifetime investment: it's an investment in a lifestyle.
When buying waterless, greaseless cookware, purchase from a reputable company and a reputable individual. And even more important, compare before you buy. US manufacturers still make the best waterless cookware. Once you own a high quality set of waterless, greaseless cookware, it will be very difficult to settle for less. However, the high price and quality in no way signifies the cookware will take care of itself. Even a Rolls Royce needs periodical maintenance.
Cleaning: In order to get the maximum value for this worthwhile investment cleans the pans after every use with a good-quality stainless steel cleaner, like Barkeepers Friend of Kleen King stainless steel cleaners. An easy scrub with the cleaner, using a damp paper towel or dishcloth, and a good rinse in hot water is all that's necessary to keep these pans bright and shiny and to keep foods sticking to the pan.
Article reprinted from Healthy Meat and Potatoes cookbook by Chefs Charles & David Knight
Standard YouTube License
- 14:50 How to Cook with Waterless Cookware, Pot Roast, Pan Fried Chickenby BlueLakeBrandsFeatured 4,749
- 1:26 Experiments in Induction Cookingby Yuppiechef.com 21,872 views
- 7:01 The Best Cookware You've Never Heard Of!by mtadvising 17,675 views
- 3:06 Health benefits of drinking lemon water - YouTube.flvby Carole Allen 7,168 views
- 1:06 Americraft Waterless Cookware - Chicken And Potatoesby AmericraftCookware 3,734 views
- 4:17 Induction Cookwareby GastroluxBiotan 787 views
- 14:04 healthy and easy cooking by claire manglicmotby kirby duane 649 views
- 6:47 Health Craft Waterless Cooking Demonstration with David Knightby Charles Knight 13,261 views
- 7:53 Amazing Salad Maker Food Cutter Demonstration by Health Craftby Charles Knight 22,261 views
- 6:18 Health Craft Cooking Show - How to flip Fried Eggs w/ David Knightby Charles Knight 5,034 views
- 3:08 What Is The Best Stainless Steel Cookware?by BestCookware 14,862 views
- 1:51 What type of cookware should I use on my induction hob?by Bosch Home UK 15,583 views
- 10:48 Health Craft Induction Cookware for Waterless Cooking Demonstration #1by Charles Knight 9,930 views
- 10:13 Cookware -- From Stainless Steel Pans to Cast Iron and Anodizby RecipeCook 71,258 views
- 9:47 Healthy Gourmet Waterless Cookware Demo - Part 2by AmericraftCookware 4,933 views
- 9:58 BelKraftUSA Part 2 Vacumatic Waterless Cookwareby Rdegeo4140 1,646 views
- 1:57 Vapo-Seal Waterless Cookware - Now You're Cooking!by AVS ONLINE NOW! 27,217 views
- 11:16 Orgreenic Cookware - Product Reviewby Cooking With Jack Show 90,153 views
- 8:48 Health Craft Induction Cookware for Waterless Cooking Demonstration #2by Charles Knight 3,993 views
- 4:56 Townecraft Stack Cookingby mike pugh 1,970 views
- Loading more suggestions...