Restoration Potion Ingredients: Abecean Longfin, Cyrodilic Spadetail, Salt Pile, Small Antlers, Small Pearl.
Smithing Potion Ingredients: Blisterwort, Glowing Mushroom, Sabre Cat Tooth, Spriggan Sap.
Enchanting Potion Ingredients: Blue Butterfly Wing, Hagraven Claw, Snowberries, Spriggan Sap.
You also need:
Grand Soul Gem (Grand)
Four Items of Fortify Alchemy (Hands, Head, Necklace, Ring)
Four Items of Fortify Smithing (Hands, Body, Necklace, Ring)
**Optional** Four Items Of Fortify Two Handed/ One Handed/ Archery
Two Handed (Hands, Feet, Ring, Necklace)
One Handed (Hands, Feet, Ring, Necklace)
Archery (Head, Hands, Ring, Necklace)
1) Make fortify restoration potion whilst wearing your fortify alchemy gear.
2) Drink the potion.
3) Un-equip all of the alchemy gear, then re-equip it all.
4) Repeat steps "1" to "3" and save as you go along so that you dont go into minus numbers!!
5) Make SOME fortify smithing, and SOME fortify enchanting potions.
6) At a blacksmiths forge make your desired weapon.
7) Drink a fortify smithing potion.
8) Use the grindstone to improve your weapon to legendary.
9) Go to an enchanting alter.
10) Drink enchanting potion.
11) Enchant the items with "absorb health" and "fire/ frost/ shock damage".
12) Put difficulty on master and KILL NOOBS! And don't get owned by a mammoth like i did....
How to get the most powerful weapon in Skyrim part 1:
How to get the most powerful weapon in Skyrim part 3:
Thanks for watching, message for more info, and please SUBSCRIBE!!