This video may be inappropriate for some users.
LIBYA Benghazi: Hospital Doctors At Al-Jalaa Use Swords In Lynching Of Black Man
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 9, 2011
How To Go To Heaven: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to...
Libyan rebel ethnic cleansing and lynching of black people
Posted on July 7, 2011 by HRI Mark
Further specific evidence has emerged that there is a strong racist element within the rebel forces, including at command level, and it is the stated intention of these forces to ethnically cleanse areas they capture of their dark-skinned inhabitants.
Racism amongst the rebels including at command level
In a recent article in the Wall Street Journal, journalist Sam Dagher pointed out the obvious fact that the Libyan war is aggravating ethnic tensions in that country. The article talks about the fate of Tawergha, a small town 25 miles to the south of Misrata, inhabited mostly by black Libyans, a legacy of its 19th-century origins as a transit town in the slave trade:
Ibrahim al-Halbous, a rebel commander leading the fight near Tawergha, says all remaining residents should leave once if his fighters capture the town. "They should pack up," Mr. Halbous said. "Tawergha no longer exists, only Misrata."
Other rebel leaders are reported as:
"calling for drastic measures like banning Tawergha natives from ever working, living or sending their children to schools in Misrata."
In addition, according to the article, as a result of the battle for Misrata:
nearly four-fifths of residents of Misrata's Ghoushi neighborhood were Tawergha natives. Now they are gone or in hiding, fearing revenge attacks by Misratans, amid reports of bounties for their capture.
Amid allegations of black mercenaries and stories of mass rape by the inhabitants of Tawergha, Sam Dagher reports on further evidence of the racism amongst the rebel forces:
Some of the hatred of Tawergha has racist overtones that were mostly latent before the current conflict. On the road between Misrata and Tawergha, rebel slogans like "the brigade for purging slaves, black skin" have supplanted pro-Gadhafi scrawl.
The racial tensions have been fueled by the regime's alleged use of African mercenaries to violently suppress demonstrators at the start of the Libyan uprising in February, and the sense that the south of the country, which is predominantly black, mainly backs Col. Gadhafi.
This information has already been publicised, in the WSJ and also in the Black Star News. Bryan Chan of the Los Angeles Times reports visiting a prison in Benghazi, where terrified black men were paraded for the cameras (with Human Rights Watch silently taking notes). One man bravely protested he was just a guest worker and the guards presented a Gambian passport as proof he was a Gaddafi operative. Chan's Libyan interpreter asked:
"So what do you think? Should we just go ahead and kill them?"
There is a lot of horrific video footage clearly showing public lynchings in Benghazi (link to graphic description of some of the footage). including at the rebel HQ, beheadings of blindfolded prisoners and interrogation of prisoners, including in hospitals.
The myth of black mercenaries leads to lynchings
Other evidence of the massacres of black people, which include the lynchings and murder of black soldiers of the Libyan army, guest workers from other African countries and dark-skinned Libyan civilians include a report from the BBC on 25 February which cited a Turkish construction worker as saying:
"We had 70-80 people from Chad working for our company. They were cut dead with pruning shears and axes, attackers saying: 'You are providing troops for Gaddafi.' The Sudanese were also massacred. We saw it for ourselves."
On 27th February Nick Meo of The Telegraph reported from Al-Bayda that he had been shown mobile phone footage of a 'captured mercenary' (presumably he means black person with a uniform) lynched from a street lamp as well as a 'black African hanging on a meat hook.'
Amnesty International crisis researcher, Donatella Rovera spent the period from 27 February to 29th May in Misrata, Benghasi, Ajabiya and Ras Lanouf. Yesterday she was interviewed by Austria's 'The Standard' and had this to say on the subject:
"We examined this issue in depth and found no evidence. The rebels spread these rumours everywhere, which had terrible consequences for African guest workers: there was a systematic hunt for migrants, some were lynched and many arrested. Since then, even the rebels have admitted there were no mercenaries, almost all have been released and have returned to their countries of origin, as the investigations into them revealed nothing."
Who spread the myth and why?
So what accounts for the widespread popularity of this myth? It is, to be frank, an example of highly successful propaganda, appealing to the basest of racial stereotypes. The myth was highly important in gaining consent for the operation in Libya, in order to cover up
LINK FOR REST
Alex Jones Webster Tarpley
Standard YouTube License
- 3:17 A Church Lynching! (Episode 20) SLAVE SERMONS "Misplaced Loyalty"by Jeremiah CamaraFeatured 17,743
- 9:07 THE CAPTURE AND MURDER OF MUTASSIM GADDAFI : لقطة وقتل معتصم القذافيby truthseeker444 30,116 views
- 4:24 Lynching In Warri, Thief Burnt To Death In Broad Day Lightby otaeva280 12,264 views
- 41:29 كيف سقطت طرابلس ؟؟ شاهدوا لتعلموا الحقائق المغيبة Libyaby MrBASRAWl MrBASRAWI 2,711 views
- 14:40 2012 Lynchings of Black Men in Delaware (The Henry Fordham Story): Video Contains Profanity PDAby Irritated Genie 6,581 views
- 1:42 The man lynched because he killed her wifeby Richárd Szabó 4,931 views
- 2:01:40 The Truth About The War On Libya Government Lies Revealed A Goverment Conspiracy 2011by MrJrBuds 24,624 views
- 9:41 Gaddafi speech wow wat a speechby sumjad haneefa 43,250 views
- 1:21 John McCain's Heros, The Libyan Rebels (Al-Qaeda), torture & hang Libyan Army POWby Federaljacktube4 2,829 views
- 1:00:27 Gaddafi The Truth About Libya- Documentaryby xBLACKxOPSxSECRETSx2 50,212 views
- 2:23 Linchamento no Maranhãoby Videosnahora 85,929 views
- 3:31 Black Boy Tortured With Shock Therapy For Hoursby Lrjtv 3,651 views
- 8:47 The rebels in Libya had killed this guy because he has black skin !by Thelibyanarmy 22,759 views
- 2:13 Cuatro asaltantes se salvan de morir linchados en Tactic, Alta Verapazby Edwards Morales 103,927 views
- 1:53 Libyan interim government fighters capture mercenaries in Sirte - no commentby nocommenttv 13,748 views
- 9:41 Gaddafi speech:'America hanged Saddam and we might be next! (with English)by salim000001 275,174 views
- 1:28:32 House oversight committee hearing on Benghaziby WashingtonPost 6,459 views
- 1:00:27 The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafiby Scorpilingus88 1,596,133 views
- 6:42 Black Muslims murdered by Libyan Arabs. Black immigrants killed in mass by follow Moslemsby moozlumtroothz 2,112 views
- 26:31 Front Lines of the Libyan Revolution (A Documentary)by vice 535,236 views