New Bobby Kennedy Assassination Recording!!!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 2, 2008
4/19/2008 -- ROBERT F. KENNEDY CONSPIRACY --
A previously unknown audio tape, only recently uncovered, reveals that Sirhan Sirhan did not act alone in the June 1968 assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy.
In this CNN.com video, you will hear the sounds of the actual RFK assassination during a two-minute excerpt from the Pruszynski recording, the only known tape of the Bobby Kennedy shooting. The audio recording was made by freelance newspaper reporter Stanislaw Pruszynski, a Polish journalist covering the RFK presidential campaign for Canadian newspapers.
In this video, CNN International anchor Adrian Finighan in London interviews forensic audio expert Philip Van Praag in Tucson, Arizona about the Pruszynski recording, which was uncovered by an American journalist in 2004 and examined extensively by Van Praag beginning in 2005.
Van Praag says the tape shows that in addition to convicted gunman Sirhan, there was a second, hidden gunman in the Ambassador Hotel kitchen pantry who also was firing at RFK. In fact, he says the recording along with other forensic evidence proves that none of Sirhan's bullets hit Kennedy. He says the Democratic presidential candidate was shot by the second unknown gunman and not by Sirhan, who is the only person ever to have been arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced for the assassination.
Van Praag says all eight bullets fired by Sirhan missed Bobby Kennedy and instead hit bystanders and woodwork inside the kitchen pantry and inside another area near the pantry. He says that RFK was struck four times (with three bullets entering his body and one passing through his clothing) and that all four Kennedy bullets were fired from extremely close range immediately behind the Senator by someone else other than Sirhan, who was several feet to Kennedy's front and never got behind RFK.
According to Van Praag, the Pruszynski recording reveals that at the moment of the RFK shooting in the hotel kitchen pantry, at least 13 shots were fired: five more bullets fired than Sirhan alone could have expended from his single eight-shot revolver, which he had no opportunity to reload in the pantry. In addition, Van Praag says the recording also reveals two sets of "double shots": shots fired too closely together to have come from the same gun.
Finally, Van Praag says, the Pruszynski recording reveals that the second gunman (RFK's real killer, he believes) likely was firing a .22 caliber 9-shot H&R 922 handgun at the same time that Sirhan was firing his .22 caliber 8-shot Iver Johnson Cadet 55 handgun. He says the hidden H&R weapon fired at least five shots from the rear while Sirhan fired all eight of his Iver Johnson's bullets from in front. He says Sirhan only had a free hand during his first two shots: that the first two shots Sirhan fired missed Senator Kennedy and Sirhan's last six shots were fired wildly while he was being grabbed by several people in the pantry. He says only the second gunman had a clear shot at RFK and was able to quickly fire his bullets into Kennedy from behind, unseen by most witnesses because all attention in the pantry had shifted to Sirhan and his gun.
Robert Kennedy and five other people were shot at the Ambassador in Los Angeles at 12:16 AM on June 5, 1968 only moments after the New York Senator had claimed victory in the June 4th California Democratic Presidential Primary. This was the third major American assassination of the 1960s, occurring 4 1/2 years after the assassination of RFK's brother, U.S. President John F. Kennedy.
Van Praag presented his RFK assassination findings before the annual meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences in Washington D.C. on February 21, 2008. On March 25, 2008, he and his co-author Robert Joling likewise presented their RFK findings in Ledyard, Connecticut before hundreds of forensic experts attending the annual Markle Symposium, sponsored by the Henry C. Lee Institute of Forensic Science. They've done a number of TV, radio, internet and print interviews since. Earlier, on June 6, 2007, the Discovery Times Channel premiered the television documentary, "Conspiracy Test: The RFK Assassination" which featured Van Praag, Stanislaw Pruszynski of Warsaw, Poland and other notables as the program focused in detail on Van Praag's Pruszynski recording findings. Also featured in "Conspiracy Test" was shooting victim Paul Schrade of Los Angeles who is currently spearheading efforts to reopen the RFK assassination case at the local, state or federal level, based in large part on the late-breaking revelations from the Pruszynski recording.
The original CNN International segment was aired on television on April 16, 2008 and an online version was posted on CNN.com on April 19, 2008.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:57 10 Assassinations That Shook The Worldby Alltime10s Featured 925,229
- 1:28:06 JFK: The Final Hours. A National Geographic Documentaryby Steve Giles16,875 views
- 3:38 The Shooting of RFK - ABC Newsby Manpoweredfilms96,146 views
- 59:00 The JFK Assassination: Conspiracy, Photos, Facts, Autopsy, Documentary Evidence (2007)by The Film Archives118,829 views
- 10:25 JFK assassination Lee Harvey Oswald daughter June Oswald interviewby JFK Assassination Forum349,538 views
- 10:00 RFK Assassination As It Happened (Part 1 of 3)by StevenM818634,859 views
- 29:00 Who Killed Bobby: The Assassination of Robert Kennedyby InContextReport21,789 views
- 145 videos Play all eric 1by CalgaryUSA
- 2:40 Lyndon Johnson Admits To Walter Cronkite That He Killed Kennedyby Saintly Oswald205,152 views
- 9:44 RFK Assassination As It Happened (Part 2 of 3)by StevenM818289,794 views
- 5:15 LBJ's Mistress Blows Whistle On JFK Assassinationby onedeaddj1,236,810 views
- 48:28 LBJ and the Killing of JFK with Roger Stoneby TheLipTV10,363 views
- 5:11 Jacqueline & Robert F. Kennedy and the John F. Kennedy Library 1966 in Colorby HelmerReenberg27,752 views
- 1:27:36 Killing Kennedy Full Movie 2013by Dat_Uploader58,677 views
- 3:23 JFK Assassin caught on Cameraby carlyw19821,107,745 views
- 2:28 Hillary Clinton Assassination Comment Kennedy Obama Shockingby tomm2thumbs169,057 views
- 1:48:50 Evidence of Revision (4 of 6) The RFK assassination as never seen before (full movie)by cappucinokid10041,614 views
- 59:41 sirhan sirhan Are The comments correct was there a second shooter ??????by fgsfds198852,898 views
- 2:17 RFK to Johnson: "Why did you kill you have my brother killedby MissCamilleToe612,631 views
- 46:07 Kennedy Assassination - Lyndon Johnson Killed JFK - The Men Who Killed Kennedyby GhostRiderEVHfan47,371 views