aptX® and DDFA® for quality Bluetooth® streaming audio systems
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 31, 2012
Demonstrated by Craig Bell
CSR Technology Day, 24th May 2012
This presentation contains certain statements (including, statements concerning plans and objectives of management for future operations or performance, or assumptions related thereto) that are 'forward looking statements' within the meaning of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 in relation to the future financial and operating performance and outlook of CSR, as well as other future events and their potential effects on CSR. These forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as 'believes', 'estimates', 'anticipates', 'expects', 'intends', 'may', 'will', 'plans', 'should' and other similar expressions, including statements relating to: expected developments in our product portfolio, expected revenues, expected annualised operating costs savings, expected future cash generation, expected future design wins and increase in market share, expected incorporation of our products in those of our customers, adoption of new technologies, the expectation of volume shipments of our products, opportunities in our industry and our ability to take advantage of those opportunities, the potential success to be derived from strategic partnerships, the potential impact of capacity constraints, the effect of our financial performance on our share price, the impact of government regulation, expected performance against adverse economic conditions, and other expectations and beliefs of our management.
All forward looking statements are based upon numerous assumptions regarding CSR's business strategies and the environment in which CSR will operate and therefore involve a number of known and unknown risks, contingencies, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of CSR.
Actual results and developments could differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward looking statements as a result of numerous risks and uncertainties. These factors include, but are not limited to: the ability to realise the expected synergies from acquisitions in the amounts or in the timeframe anticipated, a continuing or worsening economic downturn, which could reduce demand for consumer products; risks associated with securing sufficient capacity from the third-parties that manufacture, assemble and test CSR's products and other risks relating to CSR's fabless business model; declines in the average selling prices of CSR's products; risks associated with existing or future litigation; costs associated with the development of new products in response to market demand; errors or failures in the hardware or software components of CSR's products; cancellation of existing orders or the failure to secure new orders; risks associated with acquiring and protecting intellectual property; risks relating to forecasting consumer demand for and market acceptance of CSR's products and the products that use CSR's products; increased expenses associated with new product introductions, masks, or process changes; yields that CSR's subcontractors achieve with respect to CSR's products; the cyclicality of the semiconductor industry; the potential for disruption in the supply of wafers or assembly or testing services due to changes in business conditions, natural disasters, terrorist activities, public health concerns or other factors; CSR's ability to manage past and future acquisitions; CSR's ability to protect its intellectual property; CSR's ability to attract and retain key personnel, including engineers and technical personnel; the difficulty in predicting future results; and other risks and uncertainties discussed in our latest Annual Report.
Each forward looking statement speaks only as of the date hereof. CSR does not undertake to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward looking statements contained herein, otherwise than required by law.
Standard YouTube License
- 23:40 Hacking Bluetooth Low Energy: I Am Jack's Heart Monitorby mpeg4codec5,682 views
- 21:04 How to make Clear Glass PCBsby CNLohr413,351 views
- 1:02:22 WildStar Episode Four - Medic - Full Twitch Live Stream - 12/7/13by SoMuchMass1,445 views
- 1:21 aptX® Voice & Musicby CSRplc6,765 views
- 17:23 Chromecast vs. Apple TV vs. Roku Throwdownby Geekazine19,889 views
- 29:45 Roku 3 Streaming Media Player Unboxing, Review, Setup and Function.by Richard Lloyd31,134 views
- 13:50 How to drop cable but still watch TVby Melinda Pfeiffer362,713 views
- 10:55 How to Start a Business with No Moneyby Trent Dyrsmid405,453 views
- 6 videos Play all aptX productsby CSRplc
- 13:22 Oztent The 30 Second Tent - Promotion Videoby favixthings35,443 views
- 1:39 BEST WIRELESS IPHONE BOOMBOX - thodio iBox XC audiophile aptX™ bluetooth speaker dockby thodio53,919 views
- 35:08 Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label Arrange 4,709,156,847,607by STGReplays26,605 views
- 14:10 Apple TV vs Roku 3by LogicLounge147,449 views
- 13:15 OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter with Torque Pro App Reviewby AndroidUnite57,444 views
- 13:17 Knife Sharpening How To Use A Sharpening Steel Part 1by Richard Blaine391,358 views
- 7:45 Hypercube Demonstrationby SirPaper1,268,056 views
- 5:09 FLOW: Life Unplugged-High Definition Bluetooth +APTX Adapterby EarTopTechnologies22,311 views
- 7:53 Creative Bluetooth Audio BT-D1 (APT-X Stereo Transmitter)by Jesse B Andersen9,822 views
- 4:01 Bluetooth Music Adapter with aptX codec (Receiver + Transimitter ) - Avantree Saturn video guideby Emma Yu10,038 views
- 15:01 Cut Cable TV and Replace It With Cheaper Alternatives (Roku, Off-Air Digital TV)by dial2fast112,757 views