4/21/12 - Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO) Delivers Weekly GOP Address On Energy & Jobs
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 21, 2012
U.S. Senator Roy Blunt (R-Missouri) delivers the Weekly Republican Address, calling for the Administration and Senate Democrats to quit blocking bipartisan solutions to the high unemployment numbers and increasing gas prices. Senator Blunt says "jobs, jobs, and jobs should be the number one, two and three domestic priorities of the federal government and that the shortest path to more American jobs is more American energy."
Sen. Blunt says, "[f]uel costs are on track to hit an average of $4 a gallon by summertime—that's more than double what they cost when President Obama took office, and it marks a record high for the last two months. Perhaps we shouldn't be surprised. As a candidate, the President said, that energy costs, his quote, he said, 'would necessarily skyrocket' under his plan. Well that's probably one promise the American people wish he hadn't kept."
He concludes, "the administration continues to block the Keystone XL Pipeline—that's the nation's largest shovel-ready project, no taxpayer money involved, it would create thousands of American jobs and deliver more than 800,000 barrels of oil a day to our refineries from our best trading partner and our closest neighbor, Canada—all without costing taxpayers. The Keystone Pipeline is one common-sense step in the right direction to help put more people back to work, reduce prices at the pump, and position our nation for greater energy security now and in the future. Jobs, jobs, and jobs should be the number one, two and three domestic priorities of the federal government. The shortest path to more American jobs is more American energy."
Standard YouTube License
- 7:34 Consumer debt climbs along with jobs numbersby RT America Featured 3,712
- 6:02 7/13/13 - Sen. Mike Enzi (R-WY) Delivers Weekly GOP Address Calling For A Permanent Obamacare Delayby gopweeklyaddress6,113 views
- 7:08 3/24/12 - Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell Delivers Weekly GOP Address On Obamacare Anniversaryby gopweeklyaddress2,705 views
- 6:30 4/16/11 - Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) Delivers Weekly GOP Address On The Debt Crisisby gopweeklyaddress3,835 views
- 4:11 5/25/13 - Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK) Delivers Weekly GOP Address On Recovery in Moore, OKby gopweeklyaddress2,690 views
- 48:48 George Galloway BLISTERING ATTACK on the U.S. SENATEby molucca Red164,909 views
- 13:53 Differences between the House & the Senateby gregorysember5,891 views
- 12:22 Republicans Say The Darndest Things #2 (Greatest Modern Hits 2)by incitebytes286,319 views
- 3:42 U.S. House Stenographer Dragged Off To Mental Hospital After Freemason Rantby Bobby Powell18,510 views
- 13:30 Senator Roy Blunt (R-MO) at the 2013 Missouri Lincoln Daysby Darin RebootCongress659 views
- 24:54 GTA 5 - OBAMA LOSES HIS BRAIN - (GTA V Lets Play #28)by maxmoefoegames1,415,146 views
- 10:08 Senator Ted Cruz not only Swept the floor on the Gun Control Hearings..he took out the trashby newsninja2012809,157 views
- 4:06 Krauthammer: Dems Will Regret Allowing Obama's 'Lawlessness' When GOP Returns to Powerby Top10NewsToday1,264 views
- 8:25 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT REPUBLICANSby Onision126,381 views
- 8:09 Stenographer Dragged Off The Floor Of The House Of Representatives After Ranting At Podiumby MOXNEWSd0tC0M12,352 views
- 5:55 The Newsroom - Rinos, Real Republicans, The Tea Party, The Founding Fathers on religion and moreby Scientartist142,565 views
- 2:06 House of reps in rowdy session over Baraje visitby Channels Television63,554 views
- 4:03:06 Syria Hearing Debate. FULL 3 + Hours. US Senate. The Authorization of Use of Force in Syriaby YOUTUBE NEWS11,412 views
- 13:40 Will Eric Holder be Impeached? Congressman Ted Yoho on The Capitol Hill Showby TPNNVideos2,260 views
- 2:19 HIDDEN Audio! Roy Blunt ADMITS He Wrote MONSANTO PROTECTION ACT!by HopeForPeaceNow682 views
- Loading more suggestions...