Uploaded on May 14, 2011
"Call Day," a Rebecca Black "Friday" Parody. AKA a parody of what I thought was already a parody. http://ZDoggMD.com | http://Facebook.com/ZDoggMD | http://Twitter.com/ZDoggMD
Written, recorded, and performed by ZDoggMD and Dr. Harry. Starring Dr. Diego as The Intern. Video editing by ZDoggMD. Original song "Friday" by Rebecca Black and Ark Music Factory. Lyrics for Call Day and more at: http://zdoggmd.com/call-day/
Dedicated to all the doctors on call tonight!
Some terminology for the non-medical types:
1. Code Blue: A cardiac arrest or similar that leads to much flailing of doctors and staff; tubes, drugs, and electricity are often involved--sometimes appropriately.
2. IJ: Internal Jugular IV Line. The internal jugular is a vein, as opposed to the carotid (an artery). Sticking an IJ line accidentally in the carotid is bad. Like, crossing-the-streams bad. That's right, I just referenced Ghostbusters...deal with it.
3.Arterial Blood Gas: a measurement of gas levels in arterial blood. If you're accidentally in the carotid anyways, might as well send this off and pretend you meant to do it.
4. VT: ventricular tachycardia, a fast and abnormal heart rhythm that can lead to the abovementioned Code Blue.
5. Foley: a catheter inserted via the urethra into the bladder. Designed to drain urine. Should not be inserted into the butt, ideally.
6. Sinus Brady: short for sinus bradycardia, an abnormal heart rhythm that should--you guessed it--NOT be shocked with a defibrillator (especially, for you cardiology buffs, on the "unsynchronized" setting).
Standard YouTube License