How To Ice a Cake... Nude
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 8, 2013
Recipe below. Subscribe to Hungry for more tasty recipes and how-to guides: http://bit.ly/PsJ96O
Hungry has a lot of sticky fun and gets dirty showing you how to properly dress a cake!
Hungry is home to the best culinary videos on the YouTube! Join the party with recipes, how-to guides, big personalities, and plenty of flavor! Whether you're grilling, baking, frying, or just looking for inspiration, we have something delicious for everyone. Satisfy your hunger by clicking the subscribe link below:
Click here for more Hungry How-To videos: http://bit.ly/HungryHow-To
Follow on Twitter! https://Twitter.com/HungryYouTube
And like us on Facebook! http://Facebook.com/HungryYouTube
Check out our other shows and get to know our awesome hosts:
How to Bake It in Hollywood with Ashley Adams: http://bit.ly/ZLPj09
Secrets of a Food Stylist with Megan Mitchell: http://bit.ly/YgZ63o
Gluten Free with Alex T: http://bit.ly/XqRGsP
Grill This with Nathan Lippy: http://bit.ly/OGuMHm
Casserole Queens with Sandy Pollock and Crystal Cook: http://bit.ly/No9ml5
Midnight Munchies with the Brothers Green: http://bit.ly/RLLFiH
How To Ice a Cake
1. Always start with room temperature cake and frosting. A hot cake will melt the frosting and cold frosting will tear the cake.
2. Place the cake on a cardboard round and place that on a revolving cake stand.
3. Using an off set spatula, start by making the crumb coat. This is a thin layer of frosting that seals the cake crumbs and allows the second coat of frosting to go on smoothly.
4. Always work in one direction and start with the sides of the cake. Make sure to scrape the spatula on the side of the bowl of frosting in between adding more frosting to the cake.
5. While you are frosting, rotate the revolving cake stand as you move along the sides of the cake.
6. Once you've finished the sides, add some frosting to the top of the cake and spread evenly, using the revolving cake stand to assist you.
7. Remove any excess frosting around the cake to have a smooth crumb coat.
8. Refrigerate the cake for at least 1 hour.
9. After the crumb coat has set, Repeat the same process as above, until you have a beautiful smooth cake.
10. Garnish as you wish.
Standard YouTube License
- 14:21 Vegan Double-Double Burgers and Hot Dogsby TheOfficialHungry Featured 38,219
- 4:16 Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas... Nudeby TheOfficialHungry69,782 views
- 2:40 How to Make Shake It Up Ice Creamby TheOfficialHungry27,758 views
- 5:48 Philly Cheesesteak - Brothers Greenby TheOfficialHungry44,756 views
- 21:29 How To Stack A Tiered Cake The Krazy Kool Cakes Wayby laurapoopie213,122 views
- 20:22 How To Ice A Cake With Straight Sides and Sharp Edges: The Krazy Kool Cakes Wayby laurapoopie108,416 views
- 8:45 How to Get Smooth Icing or Frosting on a Cakeby CakeSuppliesPlus397,177 views
- 8:01 How to make a Blue Velvet Cakeby RebeccaBrandRecipes130,594 views
- 200 videos Play all male nude IIIby lori2111
- 8:51 HOW TO FROST A CAKE WITH A PAPER TOWELby littledelightsinlife383,582 views
- 5:29 How to Frost a Cake With Ganancheby savannahcustomcakes539,625 views
- 11:24 Make A Giant Cupcake Pinata from Chocolate! - A Cupcake Addiction How To Tutorialby MyCupcakeAddiction626,272 views
- 10:07 Frosting a Cake with Homemade Chocolate Buttercream by Cookies Cupcakes and Cardioby Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio224,120 views
- 11:34 PRINCESS CAKE How to make princess birthday cake how to cook that reardonby How To Cook That1,484,059 views
- 5:19 幕后大揭密！甄嬛忆四郎热泪盈眶.mp4by kankanews168,462 views
- 6:21 How To Cover a Cake in Fondantby FieldsOfCake658,229 views
- 8:11 MY LITTLE PONY CUPCAKES - NERDY NUMMIESby Rosanna Pansino5,184,872 views
- 6:06 How To Decorate Christmas Cookie Ornaments - Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmasby SweetAmbsCookies23,683 views
- 10:09 How to Ice & Smooth a Cake with Swiss Meringue Buttercreamby HappyCakesBakes145,209 views
- 5:11 how to frost a cakeby zoebakes74,132 views