Beth's Easy S'more Pie
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 15, 2012
SUBSCRIBE for more great entertaining ideas! http://bit.ly/BethsEntertaining
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK http://on.fb.me/14JXtvo
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://bit.ly/TZ6QVA
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST http://bit.ly/WBefLa
Still need a Thanksgiving pie recipe? You're in luck!
WATCH THE FULL PLAYLIST for 7 other fantastic thanksgiving pies!
SUBSCRIBE TO THESE OTHER TERRIFIC CHANNELS:
Subscribe to Sarah Fit TV: http://bit.ly/SarahFitTV4
Subscribe to All Recipes: http://bit.ly/AllRecipes4
Subscribe to Food Wishes: http://bit.ly/FoodWishes4
Subscribe to Modern Mom: http://bit.ly/ModernMom4
Subscribe to Divas Can Cook: http://bit.ly/DivasCanCook4
Subscribe to Hungry: http://bit.ly/Hungry4
Subscribe to Tasted: http://bit.ly/Tasted4
BETH'S S'MORE PIE RECIPE
For the Crust:
2 cups of finely ground graham crackers (about 15-16 graham crackers)
6 tbsp melted butter
1/8 tsp salt
For the Filling
¾ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
¾ cup of milk chocolate chips
¼ cup of butter
2 whole eggs
1 egg yolk
1 cup heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla
For the topping:
2 egg whites
1 cup of corn syrup
pinch of salt
½ tsp vanilla
¼ tsp cream of tartar
2 tbsp sugar
Preheat oven to 350.
Grind graham crackers in a food processor. Or place them in a zip lock bag, and whack them with a rolling pin, until they are crushed into a fine crumb.
Place graham cracker crumbs into a bowl, add the salt and the melted butter. Combine with a fork until the crumbs stick together.
Place the crumbs in a 9 ½ pie plate working the crumbs up the side of the pan, with the palm of your hand. Set aside.
Place both chocolate chips and butter in a heat safe bowl. Heat the heavy cream in a sauce pan until it simmers, pour it over the chocolate chips and whisk until melted and combined. Add whole eggs, and yolks and mix until combined. Add vanilla.
Pour chocolate mixture into piecrust and bake until pie is set.
Meanwhile, place 2 egg whites, corn syrup, salt, vanilla and cream of tartar in a bowl and whip on high until stiff peaks form and mixture is glossy. Slowly add sugar.
Allow pie to cool, and then add marshmallow topping on top, creating decorative swirls as you go with a spatula.
At this point, if you are not serving right away, the pie can be refrigerated until ready to serve. Then proceed with last step of broiling.
Place pie under the broiler for 1-2 mins until marshmallow topping turns golden brown.
BE CAREFUL! Marshmallow burns quickly so please keep an eye on it while broiling, do not walk away!
Standard YouTube License
Next in Uploaded Videos
- 8:14 Beth's Foolproof French Macaron Recipeby Entertaining With BethFeatured 246,358
- 4:03 Beth's Baked Brie in Puff Pastryby Entertaining With Beth 18,011 views
- 3:28 Pumpkin Bread Breakfast Basketby Entertaining With Beth 9,161 views
- 21:51 Beth's Thanksgiving for Rookies (CONTEST CLOSED) || KIN EATSby kincommunity 26,108 views
- 21:06 Beth's Grilled Cheese & Soup Recipes: Full Menu (Sandwiches Mozzarella Cheddar Brie) || Kin Eatsby kincommunity 40,399 views
- Pie 45,876 videos24
- 19:19 Chocolate Pie Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.comby Joy of Baking.com Videos 58,209 views
- 16:24 Beth's Vegetarian Thanksgiving Feast || KIN EATSby kincommunity 16,227 views
- 5:28 Beth's Classic French Apple Tartby Entertaining With Beth 30,144 views
- 7:10 Honey Panna Cotta & Mint Green Tea Recipe (North African Feast Menu Part 5) || KIN EATSby kincommunity 14,479 views
- 3:05 Beth's Cheap Eats: Quick & Easy Shrimp Stir Fryby Entertaining With Beth 11,970 views
- 15:36 Beth's Vegetarian Dinner Party || KIN EATSby kincommunity 23,306 views
- 5:14 Gingerbreadman Cookie Recipe: Ultimate Holiday Giving Guideby kincommunity 12,522 views
- 9:17 Tres Leches Cake Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 383by Laura in the Kitchen 262,925 views
- 6:32 RAINBOW CAKE - Nicko's Kitchenby NICKO'S KITCHEN 136,126 views
- 2:08 Thanksgiving Cupcake Toppers || KIN PARENTSby kincommunity 12,562 views
- 11:36 GET READY WITH ME- VALENTINE'S EDITIONby BUNNY'S BE▲UTY CHANNEL 673,344 views
- 4:01 Divas Can Cook - S'more Cupcakes & Marshmallow Frosting!by Divas Can Cook 90,891 views
- 7:11 Twice Baked Potatoes - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 485by Laura in the Kitchen 152,143 views
- 3:31 How to Make Caramel Apples: Halloween Sweet Treatsby allrecipes 11,166 views