Color Changing Milk - Cool Science Experiment
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 19, 2010
Check out this and other cool science experiments at http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/e... It's an explosion of color! Some very unusual things happen when you mix a little milk, food coloring, and a drop of liquid soap. Use the experiment to amaze your friends and uncover the scientific secrets of soap.
About Steve Spangler Science...
Steve Spangler is a celebrity teacher, science toy designer, speaker, author and an Emmy award-winning television personality. Spangler is probably best known for his Mentos and Diet Coke geyser experiment that went viral in 2005 and prompted more than 1,000 related YouTube videos. Spangler is the founder of www.SteveSpanglerScience.com, a Denver-based company specializing in the creation of science toys, classroom science demonstrations, teacher resources and home for Spangler's popular science experiment archive and video collection. Spangler is a frequent guest on the Ellen DeGeneres Show where he takes classroom science experiments to the extreme. Check out his pool filled with 2,500 boxes of cornstarch!
Cool Science Toys - http://www.SteveSpanglerScience.com
Sign up for the Experiment of the Week - http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/e...
Watch Spangler's Science Videos - http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/v...
Attend a Spangler Hands-on Science Workshop for Teachers - http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/t...
Visit Spangler's YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/stevespanglers...
Join the conversation on Steve Spangler's blog - http://www.SteveSpangler.com
On the education side, Spangler started his career as a science teacher in the Cherry Creek School district for 12 years. Today, Steve travels extensively training teachers in ways to make learning more engaging and fun. His hands-on science boot camps and summer institutes for teachers inspire and teach teachers how to prepare a new generation for an ever-changing work force. Over the last 15 years, he has also made more than 500 television appearances as an authority on hands-on science and inquiry-based learning.
On the business side, Spangler is the founder and CEO of Steve Spangler Science, a Denver-based company specializing in the creation of educational toys and kits and hands-on science training services for teachers. The companys unique business strategies and viral creations have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, Wired and TIME Magazine where online readers voted Steve Spangler #18 in the Top 100 Most Influential People of the Year for 2006 (what were they thinking?). You'll find more than 140 Spangler created products available online at SteveSpanglerScience.com and distributed to toy stores and mass-market retailers worldwide.
Spangler joined NBC affiliate 9News in 2001 as the science education specialist. His weekly experiments and science segments are designed to teach viewers creative ways to make learning fun. His now famous Mentos Geyser experiment, turning 2-liter bottles of soda into erupting fountains, became an Internet sensation in September 2005 when thousands of people started posting their own Mentos explosions on YouTube.com.
As founder of SteveSpanglerScience.com, Spangler and his design team have developed more than 140 educational toys and science-related products featured by mass-market retailers like Target, Wal-Mart, Toys R' Us, Discovery Channel Stores and over 1,400 independent specialty toy stores. His educational science catalog and on-line business offers more than a thousand science toys and unique learning resources. Recently, Spangler has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, WIRED, the History Channel, Food Network and TIME Magazine where on-line readers voted Steve Spangler #18 in the Top 100 Most Influential People of the Year for 2006.
His recent appearances on the Ellen DeGeneres Show have taught viewers how to blow up their food, shock their friends, create mountains of foam, play on a bed of nails, vanish in a cloud of smoke and how to turn 2,500 boxes of cornstarch and a garden hose into a swimming pool of fun.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:20 Separating Egg Whites and Egg Yolks - Cool Science Experimentby SpanglerScienceTVFeatured 290,867
- 3:41 Pop Rocks MythBuster - Cool Science Experimentby SteveSpanglerScience 1,148,093 views
- 3:10 Invisible Glass - How to Make an Object Vanishby SteveSpanglerScience 592,226 views
- 3:21 Exploding Egg - Cool Science Demoby SteveSpanglerScience 351,392 views
- 2:33 Do Not Open Bottle - Cool Science Prankby SteveSpanglerScience 802,533 views
- 4:08 St. Patrick's Day Science - Cool Science Experimentsby SteveSpanglerScience 625,114 views
- 2:41 Fire Tornadoby SteveSpanglerScience 218,892 views
- 2:56 Liquid Light - Cool Science Experimentby SteveSpanglerScience 1,318,512 views
- 2:35 Microwave Ivory Soap - Cool Science Experimentby SteveSpanglerScience 1,326,594 views
- 3:46 Dry Ice Fun - Cool Science Experimentsby SteveSpanglerScience 2,351,927 views
- 3:18 Screaming Balloons - Cool Science Experimentby SteveSpanglerScience 159,557 views
- 2:38 Dry Ice Boo Bubblesby SteveSpanglerScience 2,777,898 views
- 3:00 Skewer Through Balloon - Cool Science Experimentby SteveSpanglerScience 2,022,920 views
- Scientific American Space Lab 259 videos156K
- 15:18 S8 - E3 P2by cdplayabackup2 27,901 views
- 2:40 Soda Can Shake-Up - Cool Science Experimentby SteveSpanglerScience 1,432,571 views
- 11:05 Dry Ice ERUPTIONS! How to Create Experimental Explosions! - Joe Geniusby joegeniusshow 3,534,257 views
- 7:53 Steve Spangler on The Ellen Show September 2007by SteveSpanglerScience 1,548,426 views
- 3:58 Egg in a Bottle - Cool Science Experimentby SteveSpanglerScience 124,705 views
- 3:49 How to Make Giant Smoke Rings! - Cool Science Experimentby SteveSpanglerScience 336,921 views
- 3:48 Nails for Breakfast - Cool Science Experimentby SteveSpanglerScience 137,272 views
- Loading more suggestions...