Alumnus Ruth Fernandez talks about her experience in the Leadership program and the effect it has had on her life.
See how the leadership classes and the interaction with the others in her cohort gave her a new perspective on leadership and professional development.
Please visit: http://www.smcleadership.org to learn about St. Mary's College of California Leadership classes and degrees. Many of the courses are tailored for working professionals. The Leadership program will provide you with the skills you need in today's work environment. Learn from a faculty with real-world experience in a peer network of professionals from different sectors, backgrounds and responsibilities. This is the time to challenge yourself and advance your career through professional and executive leadership.
St. Mary's College currently offers the following Leadership degree options:
• Bachelor in Leadership & Organization Studies (BA)
• Masters in Leadership (MA)
Also learn about the Leadership Workshops at the Leadership Center.
Attend one of our information session: http://bit.ly/SMCLeadershipRSVP
You can also connect and get leadership insights at our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/smcleadership
Some More About The Leadership Studies Programs at St. Mary's College of California
Our Leadership and Professional Development Programs provide a supportive, challenging, and transformative learning environment in which to develop effective leadership needed in today's dynamically changing world. You will experience a unique blend of attributes found nowhere else:
• A rigorous and transformative education designed specifically for working adults;
• A liberal arts education in leadership that values critical and creative thinking, collaboration, service, global awareness and responsibility;
• A personally enriching and professionally relevant curriculum in contemporary leadership and learning theories;
• An innovative hybrid online and in-person program design;
• Group learning with diverse and experienced professionals from business, public, and non-profit sectors; and
Dedicated faculty who integrate real-world experience with academic and teaching excellence.