SOLD: Shades Of Turquoise and Tiramisu - Fancy Veiltail Betta Males
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Dec 2, 2012
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Groovy males - unique colours! Imported from Thailand
Offered for sale Shades of Turquoise (LHS) $20, Tiramisu (RHS) $30 (HOLD B) (fish only).
Fish are in AUSTRALIA.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping information and costs.
If you would like to reserve this fish please EMAIL the LINK to the video so we know EXACTLY which fish you are interested in. : ) Many other bettas, guppies and apistogrammas in stock. Please ask.
Fish can be viewed at
Shop 17 Annerley Arcade, 478 Ipswich Road Annerley QLD 4013
Mon - Closed
Wed - Fri 11am - 7pm
Sat/Sun 10.30am - 4.30pm
ph: 07 3848 9585
****Please note****Australian Purchasers only - we CANNOT ship overseas. Shipping can be arranged to all states except TAS.
Please provide your postcode AND suburb when asking for costs.
DOA Policy applies - please contact us for a copy
HOLDING RULES: We will place a fish on hold for you for 24hrs only. During this time you must contact us with your address so we can calculate postage.
Once the total has been calculated you must forward payment within 48hrs. We will not delay shipping because you are going on holidays, moving house, don't have a tank ready etc. If you cannot take delivery of the fish within one week of placing it on hold then DO NOT ASK FOR THE FISH!!!
If you telephone to put a fish on hold, immediately follow up with an email and proof of payment.
Please take note of upload date. Fish uploaded greater than 2 months ago are likely to be unavailable - the status just has not been changed. If a fish does not sell HOLD will be changed back to FOR SALE.
Fish are sold as is. Be aware that aquarium lights, the camera colour capture and computers may cause the colours seen to be slightly different to real life - especially of metallic and reflective colours We are not responsible for fish that will not breed for you, nor make a bubble nest, will not flare, will not eat for you, chew their tails in transit or in your tank, ignore or attack the female or anything else other than just be a fish! These are living creatures with their own minds and personalities. When you choose a fish you take that risk.
* NB: tank sizes - large 24cm x 15cm x 15cm small 12cm x 15cm x 15cm * Please use these measurements to gauge the size of the fish.
--- Betta is pronounced Bet - tah NOT bee- ta (that's something you do with a stick!)
Standard YouTube License
- 1:22 Yeast cells under the microscopeby Ben KrasnowFeatured 9,298
- 0:56 SOLD: Purple Paisley - Fancy Halfmoon Plakat Betta Pairby Fishchick65 199 views
- 0:57 SOLD: Galaxy - Fancy Dragon Veiltail Betta Pairby Fishchick65 292 views
- 1:09 SOLD: Ebony Green - GIANT Halfmoon Plakat Pairby Fishchick65 156 views
- 0:46 SOLD: Vanda - Gold Dragon Doubletail Halfmoon Betta Maleby Fishchick65 218 views
- 48:25 Sortie officielle 3e voie à Londres: La 3e voie en colère contre les combattants jalouxby matrix77man02 1,373 views
- 10:39 Step by step guide to breeding betta fishby Julien Sirard 196,451 views
- 5:17 Male and Female Veiltail bettas living togetherby Yair Carrillo 601 views
- 3:09 Three Female Betta Tankby Arshion9809 464 views
- 0:09 Archer - Vietnamese Fish Fightingby John Hoang 1,235 views
- 1:00 Female Veiltail Bettaby phisterrr 2,024 views
- 4:16 Veiltail and Crowntail Betta Spawningby ElegantUnicorn 47 views
- 0:55 SOLD: Alabaster Dreaming - White DUMBO Halfmoon Betta Maleby Fishchick65 443 views
- 0:53 SOLD: Cobalt Dragon - Fancy Plakat Halfmoon Betta Pairby Fishchick65 73 views
- 0:38 SOLD: Copper Red Fancy Dragon Veiltail Betta Maleby Fishchick65 167 views
- 1:20 Veiltail Female Bettaby PeteThao001 75 views
- 0:28 Black Dragon PK Red Dorsal - FORTBETTAby fortbetta No views
- 1:04 plakat female and Blenny the Veiltail bettaby bettama888 896 views
- 0:45 SOLD: Albino Full Pink Guppy Trioby Fishchick65 182 views
- 0:15 Betta femaleby Imiisek 243 views
- Loading more suggestions...