Published on Oct 16, 2012
Watch these little huskies explore, play, and frollick in their yard!
Subscribe to The Pet Collective: http://full.sc/HbM62v
See fun facts below, and scope this awesome Buzzfeed article with additional facts and cuteness: http://bit.ly/HuskyBuzz
1. Siberian Huskies are extremely energetic and need a lot of physical and mental exercise.
2. Siberian Huskies are not easy to potty train.
3. Siberian Huskies are lovers, not fighters. This does not make them the best guard dogs.
4. Siberian Huskies have thick coats and tend to shed a lot.
5. Siberian Huskies can live in temperatures as low as 75 degrees Fahrenheit below zero.
Segment Producer: Gabe Evans
Associate Producer: Anna Dean
Editor: Gabe Evans
Standard YouTube License