Power Of Social Media
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 30, 2011
Social media marketing is a addition to personal, small business, corporate, and non-profit organizations' integrated marketing communications plans. Integrated marketing communications is a multifaceted, orchestrated marketing and advertising practice organizations follow to connect with their target markets. Integrated marketing communications coordinates promotional elements: advertising, personal selling, public relations, publicity, direct marketing and sales promotion. Increasingly, viral marketing campaigns are also grouped into integrated marketing communications. In the traditional marketing communications model, the content, frequency, timing, and medium of communications by the organization is in collaboration with an external agent, i.e. advertising agencies, marketing research firms and public relations firms. However, the growth of social media has impacted the way organizations communicate. With the emergence of Web 2.0, the internet provides a set of tools that allow people to build social and business connections, share information and collaborate on projects online.
Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. A corporate message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it is coming from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself.
Social media has become a platform that is easily accessible to anyone with internet access. Increased communication for organizations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service. Additionally, social media serves as a relatively inexpensive platform for organizations to implement marketing campaigns. With emergence of channels like Twitter, the barrier to entry in social media is greatly reduced.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:36:07 INTERNET MARKETING. Jamie Lewis the Movie: How to get rich.by Jamie Lewis27,522 views
- 1:28:56 7 Steps to Facebook Success - Free Facebook Training with Mari Smithby Mari Smith - Business Page6,838 views
- 1:22:29 Facebook Marketing Secrets With Amy Porterfield - WEBINAR REPLAYby Paul Colligan13,788 views
- 51:56 19 ways non-profits can use social media to connect with donorsby ThankfulHome16,299 views
- 31:23 Facebook Marketing Tips-450-550 FREE NEW Leads Every Month Using These 3 Strategiesby Shelley Hobbs8,395 views
- 1:08:12 Social Media 101: How to Start a Business Marketing Plan (updated)by Michel Sharritt3,376 views
- 26:20 Internet Marketing Strategy - Step by stepby Andrew R Edwards28,583 views
- 1:16:06 Facebook Marketing for Businessby Jimmy Mackin24,852 views
- 1:05:50 Facebook Marketing Training by Alicia Lyttleby Alicia Lyttle7,222 views
- 54:53 SEMINAR - Methods of Entry into Foreign Marketsby HSI - Holt and Sons International1,578 views
- 18:59 Seth Godin: How to get your ideas to spreadby TED612,229 views
- 15:00 Business Nightmares: Marketing Mess-Ups Pt 1 of 4by borkowskipr8,420 views
- 1:21:08 Social Media Marketing 2013 Webinarby vaclassroom20,834 views
- 5:18 Internet Millionaire Jeff Usner - Shares How You Can Make You $7,000 In A Few Minutesby Jeff Usner31,405 views
- 5:16 Shocking Facts You Did Not Know A Minute Agoby TakashiNippon3,884,786 views
- 2:17 SOCIAL MEDIA 2013: STATISTICS AND TRENDSby FunkyMarketingTV77,072 views
- 13:59 How To Make Money Online - Top Internet Marketing Trainingby Dania Mendez112,379 views
- 1:11:20 Using Social Media as a Marketing Toolby stanfordbusiness34,313 views
- 19:24 What is Internet Marketing? A Day in the Life of an Internet Marketer.by Trent Brownrigg41,983 views
- 24:49 4 Principles of Marketing Strategyby Brian Tracy199,082 views
- Loading more suggestions...