Vision Apartments - Brady Property Group
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 15, 2012
'Vision Apartments' -- located at 500 Elizabeth Street, is true to its name, offering a bold new era in Melbourne living.
A landmark in both its size and stature, its 72 levels stands as the tallest approved residential building to grace the CBD skyline.
A lifestyle unrivalled for sophistication, choice and convenience, Vision residents will have all the city has to offer at their fingertips, and the closer you look, the more you'll appreciate how Vision positions you perfectly to enjoy a true Melbourne lifestyle in the most convenient way possible.
Your Vision residence is a home in every sense of the word -- a place you'll connect with and love spending time in:
• Designed by the international award-winning firm of Hecker Guthrie, its sophisticated aesthetics create warmth, calm and a sense of belonging
• As you would expect, the fittings and fixtures throughout are of the highest standard and include high-end appliances in your kitchen, custom designed Corian basins in your bathroom and double glazing on all windows
• Far removed from the busy streets below, the building's 10th Level is also designed as both a quiet retreat and an intimate social setting. Featuring elite fitness and recreation facilities -- fully equipped gymnasium, heated lap pool, spa pool, sauna and steam room as well as private entertainment rooms custom designed with fully equipped kitchens, a BBQ Terrace and state of the art boutique cinema -- this is Vision's oasis dedicated entirely to your health, happiness and wellbeing
• Fibre optic link to the National Broadband Network
• Melbourne shines bright in all directions, stretching as far as the eye can see!
• Melbourne's extensive public transport system at your door.
Positioned at the northern end of Melbourne city, directly opposite Queen Victoria Markets, Vision offers its residents a whole world of lifestyle options -- and it's all just a short distance away.
Shopping -- The world famous Queen Victoria Markets, Melbourne Central, Myer, David Jones, Bourke Street Mall
Dining -- Elizabeth Street, Hardware Lane, China Town and Lygon Street
Education - Melbourne's premier Schools & Universities: RMIT, Melbourne University, Trinity College, University High, Taylors College
Entertainment - Princess Theatre, Carlton Gardens, Royal Exhibition Building, Federation Square, Crown Casino, Melbourne Park, the MCG & Etihad Stadium
Standard YouTube License
- 21:18 Property Wars S01E06by Steven Thompson Featured 29,065
- 30:39 HGTV Living Abroad Melbourne Australiaby getitonline826,050 views
- 3:33 Melbourne Star - Brady Property Groupby Brady Sales872 views
- 3:16 Visions: Common Cold in 3D Motionby The University of Melbourne1,033 views
- 1:37 Living and Working in New Zealand: Why new migrants love it hereby Immigration New Zealand7,793 views
- 6:21 Auckland's tiny apartmentsby Leithvo759 views
- 5:00 Skyfall | Interview with Daniel Craig | Today Tonight (16/11/12)by Brisbane TV Videos3,674 views
- 4:57 Flying - Landing into Melbourne's Tullamarine Airport (Qantas A380) Australiaby Ash Em Hugh & Angus7,430 views
- 6:59 Melbourne - Australia Tram Trip Elizabeth Street CBD. (Part 1 of 2)by vbvbvb0883,232 views
- 2:26 Private Properties: $44 Million New York Apartmentby WSJDigitalNetwork36,115 views
- 3:05 Auckland Lifeby Roger Mills2,000 views
- 1:37 7News - Melbourne's super tower plansby 7NEWS2,629 views
- 3:12 Melbourne Lebo Gangsby tcdoctor402,048 views
- 9:12 Tiny Origami apartment in Manhattan unfolds into 4 roomsby Kirsten Dirksen1,612,160 views
- 6:54 Taylor Swift & Ellie Goulding - "Anything Could Happen" at Staples Centerby Shine On Media997,592 views
- 7:15 Guided Video Inspection: 43/211 Wellington Parade, East Melbourneby CaineREMelb430 views
- 3:10 Central Equity - Completed Melbourne Apartmentsby CentralEquityAUS3,493 views
- 4:14 Live@Sundance 2012: Cinema Cafe with Ice-T & Stacy Peraltaby sff2,731 views
- 1:35 FAKE PAMP SUISSE Tungsten Filled Gold Bars found in NYC. Is your gold bullion real?by 829speedy291,437 views
- 10:01 Sydney Streets - Part 1 - Central Railway Stationby yanivy16,255 views
- Loading more suggestions...