Published on Oct 15, 2012
'Vision Apartments' -- located at 500 Elizabeth Street, is true to its name, offering a bold new era in Melbourne living.
A landmark in both its size and stature, its 72 levels stands as the tallest approved residential building to grace the CBD skyline.
A lifestyle unrivalled for sophistication, choice and convenience, Vision residents will have all the city has to offer at their fingertips, and the closer you look, the more you'll appreciate how Vision positions you perfectly to enjoy a true Melbourne lifestyle in the most convenient way possible.
Your Vision residence is a home in every sense of the word -- a place you'll connect with and love spending time in:
• Designed by the international award-winning firm of Hecker Guthrie, its sophisticated aesthetics create warmth, calm and a sense of belonging
• As you would expect, the fittings and fixtures throughout are of the highest standard and include high-end appliances in your kitchen, custom designed Corian basins in your bathroom and double glazing on all windows
• Far removed from the busy streets below, the building's 10th Level is also designed as both a quiet retreat and an intimate social setting. Featuring elite fitness and recreation facilities -- fully equipped gymnasium, heated lap pool, spa pool, sauna and steam room as well as private entertainment rooms custom designed with fully equipped kitchens, a BBQ Terrace and state of the art boutique cinema -- this is Vision's oasis dedicated entirely to your health, happiness and wellbeing
• Fibre optic link to the National Broadband Network
• Melbourne shines bright in all directions, stretching as far as the eye can see!
• Melbourne's extensive public transport system at your door.
Positioned at the northern end of Melbourne city, directly opposite Queen Victoria Markets, Vision offers its residents a whole world of lifestyle options -- and it's all just a short distance away.
Shopping -- The world famous Queen Victoria Markets, Melbourne Central, Myer, David Jones, Bourke Street Mall
Dining -- Elizabeth Street, Hardware Lane, China Town and Lygon Street
Education - Melbourne's premier Schools & Universities: RMIT, Melbourne University, Trinity College, University High, Taylors College
Entertainment - Princess Theatre, Carlton Gardens, Royal Exhibition Building, Federation Square, Crown Casino, Melbourne Park, the MCG & Etihad Stadium
Standard YouTube License