My Basic At Home Manicure, & Simple, Basic Tiger Stripes
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 22, 2012
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
Basic Products Used:
1. Nail File
2. ELF Cuticle Pen (V)
3. Jordana Garlic Growth Nail Base Coat (CF)
On my nails is Zoya nail lacquer in Shay (*V) and Jordana nail art pens in #502 Contemporary White, and #501 Black Mark in a faux tiger design.
Standard YouTube License
- 14:11 My Winter Foundation Routine + Beauty Blender Dupeby cosmeticcouturier8,408 views
- 9:58 Updated: My Eye Brow Grooming Routineby cosmeticcouturier1,077 views
- 8:21 DIY: Fix a Split Nail with a Teabag!by Julia Graf697,823 views
- 7:01 Gel Nails - Fairydustby UnderTheLilyShadow205,418 views
- 9:49 ✧ How to: The Perfect Salon Manicure!by aLoveTart575,977 views
- 14:50 Nail Care Routine: Longer, Stronger, Brighter Nails!by pinksofoxy184,801 views
- 11:11 Stunning Leopard and Tiger Print Acrylic Nail Tutorial by Naio Nailsby naiouk555,474 views
- 3:56 How To Professionally File Your Nailsby LiverpoolLashes47,536 views
- 11:47 How to do a Salon Manicure at homeby GalaxyDreaming386,958 views
- 13:26 Encapsulated Butterfly Stiletto Acrylic Nail Tutorial Video by Naio Nailsby naiouk1,726,556 views
- 4:34 Basic Manicure - Quickby nails4sanam2,400 views
- 8:35 How to Apply Acrylic Nails on Short Bitten Nails Tutorial Video by Naio Nailsby naiouk3,605,700 views
- 4:58 TATTOO NAIL ART DESIGNS | EASY HOW TO TRIBAL ARTIST GRAFFITI KONAD STAMPING TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERSby Meliney51,776 views
- 5:48 DIY How to do easy Manicure at Home perfect nails Salon style manicureby SuperPrincessjo91,209 views
- 3:50 Matte Black French Manicureby xemmmx827,568 views
- 8:50 10 WAYS TO CREATE FRENCH TIPS MANICURES | GIVEAWAY WINNERS | HOW TO BASICS | NAIL ARTby Meliney636,616 views
- 10:39 Beginners UV Gel Nail with a Tip and Overlay Tutorial Video by Naio Nailsby naiouk1,620,604 views
- 2:50 DIY Perfect French Tip Manicureby themakeupstation239,993 views
- 16:57 Perfect At Home Manicure Tutorialby Julia Graf1,333,380 views
- 8:32 Simple At Home Manicureby cinderallaz78,757 views
- Loading more suggestions...