Getting raped at Worms Reloaded by Wipspeed - Reminds me of Scorched Earth
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Dec 19, 2012
My friend Wipspeed (http://www.youtube.com/user/djwipspeed) wanted to teach me how to play Worms Reloaded and I decided to record a round and post it up for you guys. This game is a hell of a lot of fun and actually requires more skill then you would think. It reminds me a lot of an old game I played back in the 90's called Scorched Earth for MS DOS. This game is pretty cheap on Steam and goes on sale all the time. Tomorrow we're hoping to play some 2 on 2 games which should have some much better commentary.
Worms: Reloaded is a turn based artillery game, in which players command a team of up to four worms; during each turn the player controls a single one of his or her worms. In the standard gameplay, the objective is to eliminate all enemy worms and be the last team standing. There is also a "race" mode where the objective is to reach the end point in less time.
When "Artillery" mode is not enabled, worms can move across the landscape. Movement is primarily accomplished through crawling and jumping, but items such as the jet pack and ninja rope can enable much faster travel and access to more terrain. The player has a preset amount of time to move or attack with the worm before the turn ends (5 to 90 seconds). Once the player uses a weapon, the "escape" timer starts, giving up to five seconds to move the worm to a safe position before the turn ends.
Reloaded features a wide variety of weapons, some based on real weapons and others imaginary. Some weapons fire in straight line, such as the shotgun, but many such as grenades and bazooka shells follow curved trajectories (from gravity and wind) and can attack distant targets behind obstacles. Several animal weapons such as the sheep and ferrets will move along the landscape and then explode. There are also several "air strike"-type weapons which are dropped from the sky towards the intended target.
A worm can be killed in two ways, either by having its health reduced to zero or by falling into the water below the landscape and drowning.
Weapons, utilities (such as jet packs and blowtorches), and health kits can be randomly airdropped into the level if selected as part of the game scheme.
Standard YouTube License
- 21:12 My first rookie iRacing oval race - I piss off lots of people but learn a lot in the process, oops.by Barnacules NerdgasmFeatured 28,484
- 26:31 NEST Thermostat unboxing and installation in the Nerdgasm houseby Barnacules Nerdgasm 9,067 views
- 13:43 Unboxing the WiiU Deluxe Set (32GB) in the Man Caveby barnacules1 1,894 views
- 35:02 How to completely suck at DayZ using the best gaming computer on YouTube - Part 1by Barnacules Nerdgasm 8,101 views
- 25:35 EVGA GeForce GTX 590 Classified Hydro Copper Unbox & Installby barnacules1 9,565 views
- 18:08 Worms: Reloaded With JesseCox, RPGMakers, and Aevynne; 1by A Logic Named Jesse 25,539 views
- 16:57 Dogs of War - Worms Reloaded Director TOURNAMENT! ROUND 1!by MachinimaRealm 29,732 views
- 22:23 Microsoft Flight, nVidia Suround, TrackIR, Logitech G940by Barnacules Nerdgasm 10,093 views
- 20:07 My Origin account got hacked by CatProKiller - I was able to recover my accountby Barnacules Nerdgasm 15,287 views
- 15:19 Project Cars nVidia Surround on 46" Displays w/ T500RSby barnacules1 15,148 views
- 10:44 Back to PC with Battlefield 3 /w Triple 46" Huge Displays (ChrisHoyt2012 & Blade18980)by barnacules1 7,076 views
- 1:20:34 My first time playing Minecraft - Tekkit Mod + Cisien1 & Cluckinator showing me the ropesby barnacules1 3,609 views
- 29:21 The Rage Perspective: Worms Reloaded (4 Player)by You're in the Right Place 14,250 views
- 26:56 Modern Wormfare - Worms Reloaded - Game 16by SpockBlocker 2,991 views
- 12:56 Yogscast - Worms Reloaded Part 1 - Christmas Livestream Footageby YOGSCAST Lewis & Simon 897,281 views
- 11:09 Richard Burns Rally + Mods on nVidia Surround Man Cave Setupby barnacules1 8,379 views
- 41:53 Worms Reloaded Gameplayby iyse hazard 3,770 views
- 23:35 Drunk Driving Codemasters DiRT 3 with Racing Wheel, Huge Screens and Vodkaby Barnacules Nerdgasm 6,292 views
- 17:08 Worms Reloaded #1 w/ iHasCupquake, Wolv21, Luclin, & Chim (HD)by ChimneySwift11™ 179,447 views
- 28:30 Modern Wormfare - Worms Reloaded - Game 1by SpockBlocker 16,131 views
- Loading more suggestions...