Getting raped at Worms Reloaded by Wipspeed - Reminds me of Scorched Earth
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Dec 19, 2012
My friend Wipspeed (http://www.youtube.com/user/djwipspeed) wanted to teach me how to play Worms Reloaded and I decided to record a round and post it up for you guys. This game is a hell of a lot of fun and actually requires more skill then you would think. It reminds me a lot of an old game I played back in the 90's called Scorched Earth for MS DOS. This game is pretty cheap on Steam and goes on sale all the time. Tomorrow we're hoping to play some 2 on 2 games which should have some much better commentary.
Worms: Reloaded is a turn based artillery game, in which players command a team of up to four worms; during each turn the player controls a single one of his or her worms. In the standard gameplay, the objective is to eliminate all enemy worms and be the last team standing. There is also a "race" mode where the objective is to reach the end point in less time.
When "Artillery" mode is not enabled, worms can move across the landscape. Movement is primarily accomplished through crawling and jumping, but items such as the jet pack and ninja rope can enable much faster travel and access to more terrain. The player has a preset amount of time to move or attack with the worm before the turn ends (5 to 90 seconds). Once the player uses a weapon, the "escape" timer starts, giving up to five seconds to move the worm to a safe position before the turn ends.
Reloaded features a wide variety of weapons, some based on real weapons and others imaginary. Some weapons fire in straight line, such as the shotgun, but many such as grenades and bazooka shells follow curved trajectories (from gravity and wind) and can attack distant targets behind obstacles. Several animal weapons such as the sheep and ferrets will move along the landscape and then explode. There are also several "air strike"-type weapons which are dropped from the sky towards the intended target.
A worm can be killed in two ways, either by having its health reduced to zero or by falling into the water below the landscape and drowning.
Weapons, utilities (such as jet packs and blowtorches), and health kits can be randomly airdropped into the level if selected as part of the game scheme. This show is an independent production of Jerry Berg (aka Barnacules). Opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer, friends, or any companies mentioned in the show.
Standard YouTube License
- 35:02 How to completely suck at DayZ using the best gaming computer on YouTube - Part 1by Barnacules Nerdgasm Featured 31,720
- 26:31 NEST Thermostat unboxing and installation in the Nerdgasm houseby Barnacules Nerdgasm33,835 views
- 23:38 Another DiRT 3 Drunk Driving Video - Drunk Driver, Drunk Camera Man, Drunk Fun!by Barnacules Nerdgasm25,775 views
- 44:58 Playing Halo 4 on XBOX live with Subscribers - RealizeDevil & Big Flandersby Barnacules Nerdgasm3,755 views
- 52:51 Let's Play Scorched Earth (DOS)by L-1011 Widebody1,231 views
- 1:14:58 Four Wives and One Husband - Polygamy in Iran - Documentaryby IranDocumentary1402,558 views
- 15:02 Worms Reloaded FFA #1 w/ Chilled, Diction, and RPMby Juicetra59,301 views
- 12:46 Worms #8 - Ninja Wormsby SuperBoeBros46,110 views
- 15:59 "SLOW AND STEADY" Husband Vs. Wife - Slenderby iHasCupquake561,101 views
- 40:01 CAVE OF DOOM! Minecraft: Battle-Siege w/Mitch and Friends!by TheBajanCanadian368,172 views
- 1:20:34 My first time playing Minecraft - Tekkit Mod + Cisien1 & Cluckinator showing me the ropesby Barnacules Nerdgasm6,509 views
- 29:22 Worms Reloaded Детальный обзорby VitApSwF7,799 views
- 39:29 Playing Forza Horizon on XBOX Live With Subscribers Lots of Commentary - Part 1by Barnacules Nerdgasm3,690 views
- 17:08 Worms Reloaded #1 w/ iHasCupquake, Wolv21, Luclin, & Chim (HD)by ChimneySwift11198,272 views
- 39:38 Tour of my Epic Minecraft Mancave in the Sky with the Cluckinatorby Barnacules Nerdgasm5,304 views
- 9:58 1/6-German.Fighters.-.Fighter.Aircraft.of.the.Luftwaffeby Ispintechno111,222 views
- 23:35 Drunk Driving Codemasters DiRT 3 with Racing Wheel, Huge Screens and Vodkaby Barnacules Nerdgasm24,170 views
- 9:31 Amazing Diablo III Gameplay on nVidia Surround 46" Screens (5760x1080)by Barnacules Nerdgasm348,408 views
- 28:30 Modern Wormfare - Worms Reloaded - Game 1by SpockBlocker19,968 views
- 22:23 Microsoft Flight, nVidia Suround, TrackIR, Logitech G940by Barnacules Nerdgasm43,189 views
- Loading more suggestions...