Lower Your Tone - Justin Yates
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 22, 2011
"Lower Your Tone" by: Justin Yates
Filmed and edited by Rob Scallon
NEW MERCH AVAILABLE NOW - http://www.JustinYates.BigCartel.com
Website - http://www.JustinYates.net
Facebook - http://www.Facebook.com/JustinYatesMusic
iTunes - http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/jus...
Twitter - http://www.Twitter.com/JYatesMusic
Tumblr - http://www.JustinYates.Tumblr.com
Bandcamp - http://www.JustinYates.Bandcamp.com
She starts with stop baby. Just lower your tone. Do you want me to leave right now? Leave you alone? Well, I don't know. And it struck me as strange, where did our love go? If you ever gave a damn, baby I would understand, add the pieces to the puzzle, devise another plan, and we would grow. How we could grow, how we could grow, grow, grow....
But it's ok with me, just take your time. Cause it won't be long, I won't be far behind. The wind's on my back, and I feel, I feel so alone. It won't be long, until I find...my way back home.
She said lower your tone. Do you want me to leave right now? Leave this alone.....
And after all of the words we shared, how could lovers end this way? Was it so hard to change your ways? Well you choose to stay the same. So I sit back and I think of times, and the places we would hide, all the joy that was inside, burning through both of our eyes. But I don't give a damn a whatcha think about it honey. Your two timing, always backstabbing, lying to my face....Do you mean what you say as you back all those words while you sit there and prove to me you're fake?
But it's ok with me, baby take your time. Cause it won't be long, I won't be far behind. The wind's on my back, and I feel, I feel so alone. It won't be long, until I find...my way back home.
I think it's funny, though it's kinda strange, I'm thinking of better days but never the change. You know I want it and she had it but were both to blame, for all that happened those days. So we could go back thinking that were clever, and thinking things were right but they were never all better. And now I know because I've got just myself to blame, and no I wasn't the same. But now I change, and I'd like to think, that things could be, so easily, turned back to what I want...and what they used to be. But now I know that it can't change, and now I know that she stay the same...I felt it as she flew so high, I keep drying my eyes as she soared to the sky...god damn she was so high...
Well she made her choices, and she took her stand. And after all of the things that we had...It didn't mean a damn. She took her wings, and she soared so far from home. She won't be back cause she's lost......all alone.
So just lower your tone......Do you want them to leave right now?
Music By: Justin Yates
Lyrics By: Justin Yates
Recorded @ "Tadashi" Studios
All Rights Reserved - 2011 - Justin Yates
Copyright - 2012 - Justin Yates
Standard YouTube License
- 4:42 Mya - Mr. Incredible (Lyrics on Screen, HD) (new 2013)by JohnBlaze901 Featured 198,522
- 2:51 Stuck - Justin Yatesby Justin Yates2,074 views
- 5:36 The Spill Canvas - So Much (Lyrics)by ashleighwasafoetus129,700 views
- 2:22 Sugar Plums - Justin Yatesby Justin Yates1,622 views
- 7:09 RC SR-71 Jet With Real Enginesby wire shareofeach49,207 views
- 4:37 Chris Slone - The River Lullabyby ChrisSloneMusic3,077 views
- 3:38 Milan Barcellona 2013 PROMO HDby TheDevilTutorial13,330 views
- 6:29 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini vs. Galaxy S3 vs. Galaxy S4 - Benchmark Speed Performance Comparison Reviewby adrianisen54,930 views
- 4:00 My NEW pedal board.by Justin Yates558 views
- 3:36 Ron Pope - Perfect For Me Lyrics HQby JEVOG812,155 views
- 3:19 Jay Brannan Beautifully Lyricsby w3dn3sday381,585 views
- 3:08 All Time Low - Coffee Shop Soundtrack Acoustic Lyricsby xEmmmmaaaa82,522 views
- 3:30 All about us - He Is We ft. Owl City -Lyricsby josé Claudenir678,452 views
- 8:09 JUSTIN YATES--GETTING YOU HOME JUST GOT STARTED LOVING YOUby JustinYatesMusic318792 views
- 7:32 Becca & Justin Yates Weddingby auntiebootoo3,066 views
- 4:51 The Starting Line - Best of Me ~Acoustic~ *Lyrics*by FenderOverride183,481 views
- 7:12 How-to apply Zombie make-up as a Halloween costumeby MikeTheHowToGuy783,063 views
- 0:38 Justin Yates - T.J.I.U. - 2012 - Teaser Videoby Justin Yates1,242 views
- 3:54 Rebelution - Route Around - On Screen Lyricsby justsk8t9639,818 views
- 3:43 Tone Yates - FAVORITEby TONE YATES80,844 views
- Loading more suggestions...