Published on Jun 26, 2012
How to install the Thule ClipOn bike rack on the rear of your car? This video will show you step by step how to do it.
Thule ClipOn 9103, 9104
The snap-on bike carrier with smart features, perfect for station wagons and hatchbacks (for 3 bikes).
- All parts in contact with the car and bikes are coated with rubber for extra protection.
- Easy to mount to the rear door with a unique snap-on system.
- Quickly folds for easy storage.
- Possible to attach Thule Light board 976.
- Use Thule Bike Frame Adapter 981 for fitting of bikes with non-standard frames (e.g. ladies' bikes, BMXs, downhill bikes).
- This product does not have universal fit. The ClipOn carrier comes in two versions (9103 and 9104) having different tube diameters fitting different car models. Please visit Thule.com for information related to specific car models.
Learn more at www.thule.com
Standard YouTube License