15th Annual Hot Rod Hobbies Off-Road Shootout
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 25, 2012
JConcepts Dominates The 15th Annual Hot Rod Hobbies Off-Road Shootout.
In Pro 2 SCT, Ryan set the early TQ using Orange Compound Bar Codes on all corners to seal the deal for the P1 grid spot. After winning A1 on the same set up, the heat of the day required a change for A2, Ryan switched to Orange Compound Double Dees in the front, Bar Code rears and pointed the front end of his JC equipped SC10 to the finish line to claim the first overall Championship of the event. Dustin Evans finishing in second with the brand new 22-SCT started the weekend on Pressure Points and switched to Bar Codes. Joining in the main were JC drivers Frank Root, Tanner Denney, Billy Fischer, and Eric Albano.
In Pro 4, it was a one man show. Germany's Jörn Neumann put his Durango into missile mode, and never looked back. Running a full set of Orange Pressure Points all weekend long. There was no doubt who the faster truck was. JConcepts class win number two, check.
In 4wd Mod Buggy, JConcepts drivers Jörn Neumann, and Ryan Maifield battled it out for the TQ in the class, giving the nod to Jörn. In A1, the two drivers checked out on the field with a mistake by Jörn near the half way point and Maifield was gone with the win. In A2, Jörn lead all but a few laps, with Ryan taking the point, only to give it back. At the end of the 6 minute race, Jörn held on, with the points tied at a win and a second for both drivers. A3 would be the deciding race to claim the top step. On the first lap Neumann stuffed it into the pipe on a 180 and fell to the back, Ryan put down the laps to take the win and his second class Championship of the day.
Mod Truck had JConcepts driver Dustin Evans in the P1, with his Losi 22T. Steven Hartson was 3rd on the grid, with his Bar Code equipped T4. A1 had Dustin leading, until a mistake on the last lap dropped him back, with Hartson in third. A2 the top of the order would shuffle again, with Hartson getting 2nd, and Evans settling for 3rd. Again, waiting on A3 to determine the winner, Steven Hartson put himself into position to win the class by winning the last final, only to lose the tie breaker by a combined time one tenth of a second slower. Giving the win to Tebo, Steven second, and Evans third.
In 2wd Mod Buggy with Ryan Maifield setting the pace on Friday and Steven Hartson taking over on Saturday. Sundays main event would go with Hartson in P1 and Maifield in P2. At the tone, Steven lead wire to wire, as a battle behind scrambled the positions. In A2, riding his wave of consistency, Hartson again with a flawless run, also with constant pressure from Maifield for the entire event to claim the victory. Bar Codes in Orange compound were the tire of choice, as the two JC equipped cars gapped the field.
Maifield, not to give up, still making adjustments to his car, went out in A3 to blister the already hot surface, with the only 20 lap run of the weekend, to solidify his 2nd position.
Standard YouTube License
- 29:08 LiveRC - 2011 IFMAR EP Off-Road Worlds 2WD Rounds 1-4 with Highlightsby LiveRC Featured 19,418
- 7:52 2012 JConcepts Summer Indoor Nationalsby JConceptsLive22,013 views
- 6:48 2011 ROAR 1/10 Off-Road Nationals: Truck Modified A-1 Mainby LiveRC106,966 views
- 8:07 Short Course Showdown Round 4 Mod SCTby ZenRacing4,069 views
- 5:26 Hot Rod Hobbies Shootout - 2wd Modified A-mainby Red RC Live453,537 views
- 13:23 A1 & A2 4wd Modified Buggy - 2012 Electric Off-Road Super Nationals - RCCA Coverageby Joel Navarro5,583 views
- 8 videos Play all losi 22 sctby 31evader
- 4:15 RCMADNESS 5T Brushless Most Powerful 5T in the world 13 HP.by JPapaPhotography126,584 views
- 3:00 Remote Control Car amazing speedby Successful330365,270 views
- 1:54 Team Losi Racing 22SCTby Air AgeMedia11,041 views
- 29:26 AMS 3.0 1/8 Truck A Main Ryan Maifield Truggyby JConceptsLive31,371 views
- 1:35 The Fastest Losi SCT-E with Tenshock Powerby se3prx814,819 views
- 8:07 Pro Pit Tip with Ryan Maifieldby Red RC Live16,206 views
- 1:12 25th Annual Cactus Classic - Ryan Maifield Practiceby JConceptsLive5,340 views
- 11:44 1/10 4WD Euros 2012 - Finals Day Round Up - EFRAby RC Racing TV12,203 views
- 2:20 TLR driver Adam Drake testing out his new TLR 22 Buggyby Kevin18Gahan23,246 views
- 6:40 2012 JConcepts Clash - 2wd Buggy A-main Leg 3by Red RC Live2,798 views
- 5:42 TLR Losi 22 with 10.5T in A Mainby blaze villoria8,900 views
- 4:37 Losi TLR 22 SCT A main 2WD Openby John Leiva10,183 views
- 12:36 Alex Kosciuszek beats Ryan Maifield at RC Excitement JConcepts Fall Nationals 2013by Jim Hustins787 views