This live event has ended.
#GoldenCam @PetCollectiveTV #Subs4Pets
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 4, 2012
UPDATE: 11/30/2012 1:36pm PST --- ***You are currently watching previously recorded footage of #GoldenCam, which has come to an end***
Links to our live cams:
#CorgiCam http://www.corgicam.us (Coming back early 2013)
#HuskyCam http://www.huskycam.us (LIVE NOW)
#KittenCam http://www.kittencam.us (LIVE NOW)
#YorkieCam http://www.yorkiecam.us (LIVE NOW)
Welcome to the Golden Cam!
Subscribe and The Pet Collective will donate to save animals: http://full.sc/HbM62v
GOLDEN CAM F.A.Q.
Q: How old are the puppies?
A: The puppies were born on September 23, 2012
Q: What are the puppies' names?
A: They don't have names. Their forever parents will give them names
when they go to their forever homes.
Q: What are their genders?
A: There are four boys and three girls.
Q: Why don't the dogs have any toys to play with?
A: For the first 2-4 weeks, all the puppies do is eat, sleep and poop.
When they are ready, toys will be supplied.
Q: What if I'm interested in adding one of these Goldens to my family?
A: Please contact the owners via the website: www.catanogoldens.com
Q: Is there a vet to keep an eye on the puppies?
A: The puppies are under the constant supervision of trained
professionals. We do not recommend that others support a litter
of newborn pups without proper training, access to a qualified
veterinarian, experienced professional guidance, and veterinary
Q: Where are the puppies?
A: These pups are in a loving home, under the constant care of
responsible professionals. The pen they are in is specially designed to
house the puppies and their mother.
Q: Why does mom disappear sometimes?
A: Rosie (mom) has an area within the pen that allows her to step away
from her pups when she needs some "me" time. She is also exercised
regularly and goes for walks. Her food and water dish are just off
camera, inside the pen.
Q: Why does mom seem to lick the puppies' genital area?
A: At this age, puppies cannot control their bowel systems. Mom has
to prompt them by licking and applying pressure to them to insure the
puppies evacuate properly.
Q: Why does mom seem excited at times?
A: Having babies can be very stressful, even for dogs. Instinctually, new
mothers are highly protective and can seem anxious around their new
babes. Even when completely safe, moms still worry
Q: Why don't the puppies have soft blankets to lie down on?
A: Cloth can hold harmful bacteria. At this early stage, the puppies'
immune systems aren't fully developed, so a hard clean surface is
safe. The puppies are kept plenty warm by mom, and regulated room
Q: When do the puppies open their eyes?
A: Puppies typically open their eyes at about 10-14 days old.
Q: Why don't the puppies move? Are they okay?
A: Puppies spend A LOT of time eating and sleeping for the first few
weeks. Around 4 weeks old, they will start to develop and learn how to
use their little legs.
Q: Do the puppies need human interaction for socialization purposes?
A: Yes. After the first few weeks, the puppies will be handled regularly
to familiarize them with humans. This helps their general disposition,
and is very important to insure a healthy relationship toward people.
Q: When do they start to eat regular dog food?
A: The puppies will begin to wean off of their mother around 3 weeks
Q: What if something goes wrong and a puppy gets sick?
A: The puppies have already had their initial vet check up and all
seem healthy and strong. The owner is a certified Vet Tech and very
experienced in raising and caring for Golden Retrievers. A regular
veterinarian is available 24/7 if an occurrence should arise where one
would be necessary. They will go through another thorough veterinary
check up before going to their forever homes.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:20 How to Bottle Feed Kittensby ThePetCollective 4,894 views
- 3:47 Health & Nutrition For You & Your Pet - Pet Fit Tipsby ThePetCollective 3,144 views
- 1:40 Adorable Fluffy Kittens Playing In The Grass - Cats At Playby ThePetCollective 8,044 views
- 1:52 Star Wars Parody - Paw Warz - Trench Run Scene - Petodyby ThePetCollective 5,456 views
- 4:14 Cat Ear Head band - Sedona DIYby ThePetCollective 4,162 views
- 1:37 Star Wars Parody - Paw Warz - Haz Definitely Shot First Scene - Petodyby ThePetCollective 41,117 views
- 2:01 Cat Fashion - Kitten on a Keyboardby ThePetCollective 2,932 views
- 1:59 Cute Kittens in a Picnic Basketby ThePetCollective 9,646 views
- 1:28 Cat Wearing Google Glasses - Google Glass Parody - Petodyby ThePetCollective 10,396 views
- 1:16 Puppies in a Laundry Basketby ThePetCollective 107,326 views
- 1:37 80 Seconds of Precious Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppiesby ThePetCollective 133,878 views
- 2:09 Cat Words - Kitten On A Keyboardby ThePetCollective 7,873 views
- 1:27 Hamster Wearing Google Glasses - Google Glass Parody - Hamster Cam - Petodyby ThePetCollective 6,659 views
- 2:32 Kittens and Sunbeams - Kitten on a Keyboardby ThePetCollective 4,480 views
- 1:28 Dog Wearing Google Glasses - Google Glass Parody - Petodyby ThePetCollective 14,576 views
- 0:58 Cuddle with a Chow Chow Puppyby ThePetCollective 301 views
- 0:56 Goldfish Wearing Google Glasses - Google Glass Parody - Goldfish Cam - Petodyby ThePetCollective 8,097 views
- 1:14 Golden Retriever Puppy Taking A Bathby ThePetCollective 224,655 views
- 0:50 Ten Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppies in a Bucketby ThePetCollective 20,075 views