Published on Jun 23, 2012
Lecture given to UK Parliamentarians by John Mackay international Director of Creation Research. Pupils can now ask questions about creation provided teachers emphasise it has "no underpinning scientific principles"... new government guidance says.
Lecture given to UK Parliamentarians by John Mackay international Director of Creation Research. When we teach students where they come from we actually teach them who they are. Science is not morally neutral. Facts, Faith and Fallacies.
If creation is true, what would the evidence be? If evolution is true, where is the evidence?
• Science Education and the Origin of Life
• Where did sex come form?
• "Darwin's evolutionary theory is a tottering nonsense, built on too many suppositions"
• The thoughts of Charles Darwin the theologian
• Teach students how to think not what to think
• How would you recognise the evidence for creation
• From Hydrogen to People
• Text book example - Finches on the Galapagos Islands
• Evolution defined as change. Change defined as evolution
• Are Kinds the same as species?
• "Why creationism is wrong and evolution is right" - Prof. Steve Jones
• The fossil record- "Snakehips" and Devolution
• Why teach Creation?
• Evolution has been observed. It just that it hasn't been observed while
it's happening." Prof. R. Dawkins.
To return to http://www.creationresearch.net or click arrow in to left hand corner of your computer screen.
See DVDs for sale at http://shop.askjohnmackay.com click on DVDS and scroll down titles:
Standard YouTube License