Happy Sashimi Pinole
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 26, 2012
http://www.AguirreFitness.com Happy Sashimi Pinole Hey everyone, okay, so I'm here in Pinole in front of Happy Sashimi. Pinole's best sushi spot! No, I'm gonna say it's every where's best sushi spot. Everywhere I've ever been, I'm from New York, I've been to Monster Sushi in New York, I've been to a whole bunch of different places, and this is by far my favorite sushi place ever. So I ordered some food from here but basically I'm a very big fan of sushi, it is a little pricey but I think definitely worth it. It's something that I incorporate in my daily regimen. I think I've posted pictures on Facebook of my huge order of "Sashimi". That is what I get. In this bag basically what I did is, over here they have something called the Moriawase and it's the biggest sashimi meal that they have with the most pieces. So what I do (and they are awesome at giving special orders) what I do is I order the Moriawase with no salmon because salmon is high in fat. I'll do this maybe once a week, maybe once every other week. And then I order no wasabi, because I don't like wasabi, not that there's anything wrong with it but I can't eat anything hot. You can have it. And then, I don't have any soy sauce so I do put some little pieces of ginger on top of it so I usually ask for extra ginger.
Now, it comes with soup, salad and rice. My son loves rice, don't ask me where he got this from but he eats it like a traditional Filipino where he scoops it out, I don't even know where he learned that from. But I always get the rice and I tell them don't bother wasting the salad and the soup. Soup is very high in sodium and the salad's creamy dressing, if I get the salad I'll tell them no dressing, but it's very high in calories and in fat. So, I'm gonna show you how awesome they are. This is what I do; this is my son, I give him my white rice and then I also absolutely love, love, love Edamame. So it's beans, so basically you just pop these open, now it comes with salt and I order it no salt. Now this is a large order, my son loves them! So he'll eat half of this and I'll eat the other half. And this is like my vegetable since we don't want to have carbs with our dinner. And then I have, and I ordered this to go, and me and my son are gonna dog this tonight; so basically what they did was a special order for me, with beautiful presentation. Very lean fish, so super white tuna is my absolute favorite, then tuna, octopus, I don't even know what all these are but they're all good. One of them is snapper and then one I think is tilapia, there's my ginger. This is just radish, I'll actually eat that with a little bit of the ginger, but great, I mean, protein, protein, protein.
Yes I will dog that entire thing! It is a lot of ounces; it's more than the average that I recommend for my clients. My clients have 3 to 4 ounces, 5 at most 6 of lean, that is a little bit more than that but it's a treat, you're allowed it. Everyone has a cheat; I don't have a cheat that's my treat. So you guys need to, need to need to, if you're local, come down to Pinole and go to Happy Sashimi. If you're not local then, and you go to a sushi spot , that would be a "Jenn approved" meal, don't get the extra salt, tell them, most places are really good with special orders so you can order it with no salt, tell them no soup. So I hope you liked this, I hope this helps when you're going out to eat. Sushi is okay, there are some places that do have it with brown rice which would be better. Keep in mind when you are logging your food, and you do order sushi, you gotta make sure that you log each one. So if you're having a roll, you can have one big roll and it could come out to like 60 grams of carbs so you guys know me; that's a little bit too much. So maybe save your sushi for a cheat meal or get it with the brown rice and maybe have half of a serving or maybe get a little bit of like a sashimi appetizer and then like a half of a roll. There are endless possibilities but you can still go to sushi and eat healthy, sashimi and eat healthy. So come to Pinole if you're local, tell them I sent you. They don't even, like, know who I am so you're not gonna get any special perk from it.
So I hope you like this, love you! Stay healthy, make healthy choices.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:59 Exercises With Resistance Bands-Aguirre Fitnessby Christian Aguirre1,171 views
- 9:09 Weight Loss Recipesby Christian Aguirre3,138 views
- 8:00 PINOLE - PINOLILLO - GOFIO - POSTRE DE MAIZ - DULCE EN POLVO - lorenalara144by lorenalara14424,222 views
- 7:44 Cardio Weight Lossby Christian Aguirre1,194 views
- 6:09 Weight Loss For Vegetariansby Christian Aguirre6,032 views
- 8:00 New Years 2012 Cardio Workoutby Christian Aguirre1,711 views
- 3:03 Trader Joe's Pinoleby Christian Aguirre2,651 views
- 9:32 What My Workouts Are Likeby Christian Aguirre826 views
- 4:01 Tina's Place Pinoleby Christian Aguirre822 views
- 8:08 Swipe My Meal Planby jennifer aguirre39,460 views
- 3:48 Maguro in Kumamotoby superscheu5,905 views
- 8:13 ヒラメの捌き方 Flounder Sashimiby KaitenSushiTV105,330 views
- 4:42 The Powder Keg Herculesby Christian Aguirre588 views
- 7:43 Back And Shoulder Workout-Aguirre Fitnessby Christian Aguirre4,420 views
- 8:46 Pinole`by Tyler Richmond4,420 views
- 5:58 How To Burn More Belly Fat At This Time Of Dayby Christian Aguirre1,590 views
- 8:40 How To Workout During Pregnancyby Christian Aguirre424 views
- 4:22 Salmon Skin Unagi Roll @ Sushivids.comby vraymond0221,486 views
- 2:46 How To Prepare Sashimi - Salmon, Tuna & Yellowtailby Videojug Food94,304 views
- 6:37 Culinária Japonesa - Aprenda como fazer sashimi de polvo bem macioby caronavideos75,820 views
- Loading more suggestions...