Bakewell Farmers Market
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 29, 2011
http://www.peakdistrictonline.co.uk presents Bakewell Farmers' Market -- The Superb New Video is Launched By Peak district TV
The chocolate box town with its very own pudding and infamous cattle market - but did YOU know there was a Farmer's Market in Bakewell? With a wealth of pasture land surrounding this glorious part of the Peak District, we really should have known!
With stunning shots of the famous Bakewell bridge and its crystal clear river, the video moves along the streets and cobbles of Bakewell -- the gem in the Peak District's crown. There are markets galore here - the cattle market the centrepiece of the collection, but it's the farmer's market which holds a wealth of home grown delights and has a home made charm, all of its own.
With interviews from stall holders loyal to the market from eleven years back, customers are sure of a warm welcome and a friendly chat. Moreover, they can rest assured the produce they are buying are British bred and from all parts of the Peak District's green and pleasant lands. The farmers themselves are so passionate about their produce, it shines through in the warmth of their eyes. They are proud to be at the market and they take pride in their work- and pass it on to us. It's so good to see the face behind the meat or vegetable, that you can know with confidence, was picked that very same day. Fresh food of a very high quality -- the farmer's market is awash with local people who know what they're selling. They have the expertise and we know they'll deliver what they promise.
A community of people, altogether under one roof, with a sense of humour and a passion for what they do. Bakewell Farmer's market is oozing with local charm and delectable delights. As the second biggest farmers market in the country, why haven't we heard about this until now? Perhaps you're one of the lucky people who have, but I know I'll certainly be visiting now. Opening every last Saturday of the month, the market has around 70 stall holders so it's well worth the day trip out! From bees to beer, beetroot to baskets, the Bakewell farmers market has something to offer every shopper.
A fantastic video, really getting inside the market and showing us, the lucky viewer, what's inside. Well done Peak District TV -- another fantastic video championing the very best the Peak District has to offer.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:08 Bakewell Pudding vs Bakewell Tartby lesterfontayne1,851 views
- 14:06 Bakewell 2013 a walk round the show...by fossilsoft .145 views
- 3:35 Bakewell - Peak District Videosby Peak District Online3,768 views
- 31:00 Peak District - Wild Camping - Kinder Scoutby Dean Read2,313 views
- 5:09 All The Stalls - Richmond Night Market Row 1by edwonton2315 views
- 2:56 LITTLE INDIA TEKKA WET MARKETby Rick Macomber1,573 views
- 10:01 Let's Shop at Farmers Market Cubaoby tgascoyne111,114 views
- 9:44 Peak District Bouldering 2011-2012by Lawson Beta Productions3,951 views
- 12:33 Mammut Athletes: Teamtrip Peak District 2010by Mammut Basecamp107,194 views
- 2:38 Bakewell, Derbyshire. Peak District village video series - 2011by LetsStayUK5,132 views
- 7:28 BAKEWELL CARNIVAL 2013by IcyThunder324 views
- 3:14 Stroud - the best Farmer's Market in England !by RobLittleuk3,448 views
- 3:12 Castleton - Peak District Videoby Peak District Online4,244 views
- 5:53 Ancient sites of the Peak Districtby Peak District Online2,558 views
- 5:40 Bakewell Marketby Farmer_Duds775 views
- 8:15 Farmers' Market (The Remarkable Return of the Farmers' Markets)by Tom Voorhees6,147 views
- 4:43 Tower Bridge Road Market (1931)by BFI43,765 views
- 7:55 A Day in the life of Mansfield Market Dayby GreenwoodVideo2,663 views
- 7:11 See What We Bought Today! Shopping with The Rawfoodfamily in Costa Rica On A Farmers Marketby Ka Sundance2,061 views
- 10:11 Peak District Ladybower Classic XC MTB Loopby Skonk2k9,399 views
- Loading more suggestions...