God Made A Farmer - Texas Aggie Version
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Feb 13, 2013
Source list of amazing photos used in this parody:
Brian Kim Studio (http://www.facebook.com/briankimstudi...)
Thomas Campbell (http://thomascampbellphoto.com/)
Aaron Cranford (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aaron-C...)
F8 Industries (http://f8industries.net/photoblog/)
Dion C. McInnis (http://dion-c.me/)
Alexey Sergeev (http://www.asergeev.com/)
Cushing Memorial Library (http://cushing.library.tamu.edu/)
Doug Klembara (http://www.facebook.com/dougklembarap...)
Butch Dill (http://dillphoto.com/Photography/Welc...)
Timothy J. Hammons (http://timothyjhammons.com/)
Collective Vision (http://photoblog.statesman.com/)
CBS Sports (http://www.cbssports.com/)
Brazos Valley Insite (http://www.insitebrazosvalley.com/)
City of College Station (http://www.cstx.gov/)
Texas A&M University Marketing (http://mays.tamu.edu/mktg/)
Andrew Hancock (http://andrewhancock.com/)
Cherie A. Thrulby (http://www.defense.gov/home/features/...)
US Presswire (http://www.usatodaysportsimages.com)
And on the 12th day, God looked down on a sliver of East Texas and said, "I need a caretaker." So God made a farmer.
God said, "I need somebody with the spirit to yell at midnight, wake at dawn, man the smoker, stand for 2 quarters, win halftime, stand for 2 more, go to Northgate and stay until he runs out of time." So God made a farmer.
"I need somebody to pump sunshine from sewage and bang a pot when winning isn't good enough. Someone to work the stack and pass it back, to believe in Olsen Magic. Someone to gig 'em and saw 'em off, with the guts to win in T-Town but the grace to rescue a wayward kitten. Somebody with a rough tough quality and a real stuff girlfriend." So God made a farmer.
God said, "I need somebody willing to stick with a program through lean years with fat coaches. Somebody to grow first-half dreams and let them die then roll his eyes and say, 'Maybe next year.' I need somebody who can make an 11-win Heisman quarterback from a 3-star safety. Someone who can bevel a 'T' with a buck knife and raise a hate barn out of piss-stained concrete." So God made a farmer.
God said, "I need somebody who will travel 800 miles to watch a football game and a bit farther to crack beers with an old friend. Someone who will drop a penny for good luck or 10,000 when someone else is down on his. Someone to answer 'Here' when that old friend's name is softly called at Muster." So God made a farmer.
God had to have somebody willing to ride out the storm with the Joneses and yet stop when the clouds parted to look over his shoulder and say, 'This is SEC country. We are the Joneses.' So God made a farmer.
Still waiting on the Waffle House.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:26 A Very Aggie Christmas commercialby GB Hunting5,503 views
- 2:25 Texas Aggies Movie Clip Motivational Videoby GB Hunting29,764 views
- 3:08 The Dark Side of Maroon: Alabama at Texas A&M Highlights 9/14/2013by GB Hunting2,717 views
- 2:30 Ken Burns' Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M 2013by GB Hunting3,585 views
- 3:31 Johnny Manziel - Against All Oddsby GB Hunting52,006 views
- 2:01 God Made A Farmer - Texas Aggie Versionby GB Hunting4,322 views
- 0:18 t.u. in pop cultureby GB Hunting2,617 views
- 1:09 A Very Aggie Christmas 12/12: Have Yourselves a Merry Little Conferenceby GB Hunting3,664 views
- 0:38 A Very Aggie Christmas 7/12: Good Coach Kingsburyby GB Hunting2,480 views
- 0:32 A Very Aggie Christmas 9/12: Swaggercopter's Coming to Townby GB Hunting2,315 views
- 0:31 A Very Aggie Christmas 8/12: O Coaching Treeby GB Hunting1,577 views
- 0:26 Kyle Field Construction Cam - Angry Batby GB Hunting258 views
- 0:36 Aggie Joe De La Rosa's Tailgate wins contestby GB Hunting213 views
- 0:06 Johnny Manziel: The Decisionby GB Hunting31 views
- 0:40 Kylestlevania (GIF Duel 2012)by GB Hunting4,429 views
- 0:35 A Very Aggie Christmas 11/12: Recruiting in a Texas Wonderlandby GB Hunting1,817 views