God Made A Farmer - Texas Aggie Version
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Feb 13, 2013
Source list of amazing photos used in this parody:
Brian Kim Studio (http://www.facebook.com/briankimstudi...)
Thomas Campbell (http://thomascampbellphoto.com/)
Aaron Cranford (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aaron-C...)
F8 Industries (http://f8industries.net/photoblog/)
Dion C. McInnis (http://dion-c.me/)
Alexey Sergeev (http://www.asergeev.com/)
Cushing Memorial Library (http://cushing.library.tamu.edu/)
Doug Klembara (http://www.facebook.com/dougklembarap...)
Butch Dill (http://dillphoto.com/Photography/Welc...)
Timothy J. Hammons (http://timothyjhammons.com/)
Collective Vision (http://photoblog.statesman.com/)
CBS Sports (http://www.cbssports.com/)
Brazos Valley Insite (http://www.insitebrazosvalley.com/)
City of College Station (http://www.cstx.gov/)
Texas A&M University Marketing (http://mays.tamu.edu/mktg/)
Andrew Hancock (http://andrewhancock.com/)
Cherie A. Thrulby (http://www.defense.gov/home/features/...)
US Presswire (http://www.usatodaysportsimages.com)
And on the 12th day, God looked down on a sliver of East Texas and said, "I need a caretaker." So God made a farmer.
God said, "I need somebody with the spirit to yell at midnight, wake at dawn, man the smoker, stand for 2 quarters, win halftime, stand for 2 more, go to Northgate and stay until he runs out of time." So God made a farmer.
"I need somebody to pump sunshine from sewage and bang a pot when winning isn't good enough. Someone to work the stack and pass it back, to believe in Olsen Magic. Someone to gig 'em and saw 'em off, with the guts to win in T-Town but the grace to rescue a wayward kitten. Somebody with a rough tough quality and a real stuff girlfriend." So God made a farmer.
God said, "I need somebody willing to stick with a program through lean years with fat coaches. Somebody to grow first-half dreams and let them die then roll his eyes and say, 'Maybe next year.' I need somebody who can make an 11-win Heisman quarterback from a 3-star safety. Someone who can bevel a 'T' with a buck knife and raise a hate barn out of piss-stained concrete." So God made a farmer.
God said, "I need somebody who will travel 800 miles to watch a football game and a bit farther to crack beers with an old friend. Someone who will drop a penny for good luck or 10,000 when someone else is down on his. Someone to answer 'Here' when that old friend's name is softly called at Muster." So God made a farmer.
God had to have somebody willing to ride out the storm with the Joneses and yet stop when the clouds parted to look over his shoulder and say, 'This is SEC country. We are the Joneses.' So God made a farmer.
Still waiting on the Waffle House.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:26 A Very Aggie Christmas commercialby cuppycup 3,832 views
- 2:31 Ken Burns' Ole Miss: Part 2 (Johnny v. Reb)by cuppycup 10,466 views
- 1:36 Ken Burns' SEC Letters Home: Alabama vs. Texas A&Mby cuppycup 3,900 views
- 0:18 t.u. in pop cultureby cuppycup 2,293 views
- 2:01 God Made A Farmer - Texas Aggie Versionby cuppycup 2,512 views
- 1:09 A Very Aggie Christmas 12/12: Have Yourselves a Merry Little Conferenceby cuppycup 3,471 views
- 0:54 A Very Aggie Christmas 10/12: Violent Nightby cuppycup 2,126 views
- 0:35 A Very Aggie Christmas 3/12: Last Seasonby cuppycup 3,494 views
- 0:38 A Very Aggie Christmas 7/12: Good Coach Kingsburyby cuppycup 2,222 views
- 0:32 A Very Aggie Christmas 2/12: Let It Snowby cuppycup 3,405 views
- 0:32 A Very Aggie Christmas 6/12: Saban Got Run Over By The Air Raidby cuppycup 2,556 views
- 0:35 A Very Aggie Christmas 11/12: Recruiting in a Texas Wonderlandby cuppycup 1,740 views
- 0:31 A Very Aggie Christmas 8/12: O Coaching Treeby cuppycup 1,486 views
- 0:32 A Very Aggie Christmas 9/12: Swaggercopter's Coming to Townby cuppycup 2,010 views