Uploaded on Sep 11, 2009
This is the home of bee shrimp, it is located in a hilly area in Southern China where streams fill the area.
We studied the enviroment, the water condition to create a natural water conditioner, Mosura Suzhen for shrimps (crystal red shrimp) and other Crustaceans. Shizhen (自然) means Nature in Japanese.
Mosura Shizhen is a water conditioner made from natural ingredients which treats aggressive tap water to free it from contaminants proven to be devastating to Crustaceans like shrimps and crayfish. It recreates an environment as found in nature.
- removes hazardous chlorine and breaks down chloramines without producing sulfonated toxic byproducts
- which are harmful to some sensitive aquatic species.
- locks heavy metals like copper to an inactive state.
- contains materials commonly found in plants, humic acid and has colloids to simulate water from lakes, rivers and creeks
- protects crustaceans from stress with vitamins B, Pantothene and Inositol
- boosts the immune system of aquatic species
Standard YouTube License