Published on Oct 22, 2013
This complimentary webinar was held on July 25, 2013.
Today's news is filled with stories describing disastrous, costly and often painfully public consequences of some unfortunate company's data breach. Breaches such as these are often a consequence of a third-party vendor's negligence, failure of adequate security controls or the third party itself being victimized by a cyber-security attack.
Participants will learn:
• The Case for Vendor Management
• What is Vendor Management?
• What Are the Risks?
• Who Owns Vendor Management?
• How is Vendor ManagementGoverned?
• Integration Without Disruption
• The Legal Perspective to Protecting Data: Key Contractual Components
• Using SOC reports to monitor outsourced operations
Linda K.Clark, Esq.&CIPP/US, Senior Counsel, Reed Elsevier, Data Security & Compliance, Boca Raton, Florida
David Katz, Partner, Leader, Privacy and Information Security Practice Group, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, Atlanta, Georgia
Jorge Rey, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, C|CISO, Director, Information Security & Compliance, Kaufman, Rossin & Co., P.A., Miami, Florida
Standard YouTube License