How To: Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes W/ Cream Cheese Frosting
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 24, 2011
Check out my website for daily blogs!
Follow me on twitter!
Subscribe to my beauty channel!
Like me on facebook!
Shop our Cellairis cell phone cases designed by me and Elle!
Address to send me letters!
Elle and Blair Fowler
5850 W. 3rd Street
P.O. Box #230
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Ingredients for pumpkin cupcakes:
1 1/2 cups (195 grams) all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup (200 grams) granulated white sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup (75 grams) solid packed, canned pumpkin puree
Ingredients for cream cheese frosting:
4 ounces (113 grams) cream cheese, room temperature
2 tablespoons (25 grams) unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups (175 grams) confectioners (powdered or icing) sugar, sifted
Garnish & decorations (optional) :
chopped nuts, cinnamon, and/or candy pumpkins
Instructions for pumpkin cupcakes:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Place rack in the middle of the oven.
Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners or spray each cup with a non stick vegetable spray.
In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, ground spices, and salt.
In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the vanilla extract. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
With the mixer on low speed, alternately add the flour mixture and pumpkin puree, in three additions, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
Fill the muffin cups evenly with the batter using two spoons or an ice cream scoop.
Place in the oven and bake for about 18 - 20 minutes, or until firm to the touch and a toothpick inserted in the center of one of the cupcakes comes out clean.
Place on a wire rack to cool.
Instructions for cream cheese frosting:
In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add the butter and beat until incorporated and smooth.
Add the vanilla extract and confectioners sugar and beat until fluffy (2-3 minutes).
Pipe or spread the frosting on the cupcakes.
Garnish and decorate using nuts, cinnamon, or pumpkin candies (optional).
Recipe from here:
All of the items mentioned were purchased by me. None of the companies mentioned are compensating me for this video. All opinions are my own
Standard YouTube License
- 10:58 How To: Apple Pie Party Dip W/ Cinnamon Sugar Chipsby JuicyStar07's Vlog Channel! Please Subscribe :)Featured 369,089
- 19:46 The Boyfriend TAG! Blair & Sawyer :)by JuicyStar07's Vlog Channel! Please Subscribe :)Featured 1,994,412
- 10:23 Baking With Blair: Spooky Snacks!by otherjuicystar07 368,109 views
- 20:21 Throughout The Years - Sixth Gradeby otherjuicystar07 637,760 views
- 9:01 How To: White Chocolate Peppermint Mochaby otherjuicystar07 644,948 views
- 47 videos Play all baking videosby pinkcrush183
- 23:31 Throughout The Years - Tenth Gradeby otherjuicystar07 709,930 views
- 14:00 What I Got For Christmas!by otherjuicystar07 960,524 views
- 9:13 Juicy Jabber: POTN (Pajamas Of The Night)by otherjuicystar07 384,274 views
- 13:46 LA or Bust!! (1/19/10-2)by otherjuicystar07 861,004 views
- 5:51 The Accent TAG!by otherjuicystar07 475,350 views
- 9:06 Fried Kool Aid?! (8/16/11-5)by otherjuicystar07 435,779 views
- 0:43 Signed PROM DVD Winnersby otherjuicystar07 150,489 views
- 9:19 Surprise! My New Bedroom!!!by otherjuicystar07 1,274,789 views
- 9:06 TAG: My Furry Friend!by otherjuicystar07 286,803 views
- 14:06 The Long Lost Juicy Jabberby otherjuicystar07 366,247 views
- Cupcake 46,906 videos12K
- 15:55 Juicy Jabber: Happy Easter!by otherjuicystar07 240,159 views
- 6:58 Glit Fit: Whole Foods Grocery Runby EllesGlitterGossip 319,242 views
- 7:17 Watch Me "Burst-My-Move!"by otherjuicystar07 409,582 views
- 6:53 Xanthe Milton teaches four different icing techniques for cupcakesby EburyReads 3,318,670 views
- 18:25 Can Your Brain Fill Up?! + MAC Haul W/ Nikki (1/11/12-6)by otherjuicystar07 277,712 views
- Loading more suggestions...