A "Light Review" of Blade mQX Quad-Copter, by NightFlyyer.
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 27, 2012
(Read for Specs and links) Blade changes, Mixing, Configurations, lights, and Nightflyying. I was hoping someone would come out with a bigger Quad-copter for $139, but they didn't so I bought this tiny mQX instead. Next month I will be 64, and the ole eyes are getting tired. This little, ingenious flying machine is hard to tell where the heck your going so I added Lights to aid my failing vision.! I show blade changes and configurations. Now I have a little better edge in the daylight too. Stay tuned for more videos on this tiny electronic wonder.
Here are some specs for the mQX quad-copter.
Bind N Fly Product Description--$139 plus shipping.
AS3X 3-axis stabilization system
4-in-1 DSM2™ receiver/ESCs/mixer/AS3X sensor unit
Durable, lightweight airframe
Potent 8.5mm brushed motors with protective drive gear guards
Can be flown in "X" or "+" configurations
Sleek, low-profile body with sharp mQX graphics
Includes E-flite® 1S 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po battery
Includes E-flite® Celectra™ 1-cell DC variable rate Li-Po charger
Needed To Complete
4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX transmitter
The Blade mQX is the world's first quad-copter equipped with the advanced AS3X™ (Artificial Stabilization in 3-Axis) System. The sense of precise control this system gives an mQX pilot rivals that of bigger quad-copters that cost a whole lot more. Indoors or out, breezy conditions or calm, you'll find that you can fly the mQX with complete confidence just about anywhere, anytime.
The Tiny brite lights are bright enough to see in the daylight and really add to the flying pleasure of this unit.
Thanks kindly for all your support. I would appreciate if you would please take a moment rate the video, subscribe to be notified when I produce another RC Television show, and if you know of others that would like to see this video, please pass it on.
Academy of Model Aeronautics # 8221
Contest Director, Leader Member, Scientific division.
Here are a few Handy links.
Horizon Hobbies MQX quad-copter.
Tiny Brite Lights
German Aerofly RC simulators for Mac or PC.
Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA)
Disney Toy Store
WillyGoat Toy store
Standard YouTube License
- 6:54 Hubsan X4 V2 with Camera (H107C) - Review and Flightby theimacman Featured 11,560
- 6:39 The World's Smallest Production Helicopter?by NightFlyyer79,432 views
- 3:55 3-D Blade mQX Quad-Copter & mild Stunts by NightFlyyer.by NightFlyyer17,020 views
- 10:00 MCPx Flybarless CP Heli converted to Single (1) Blade, No Tail Rotor and is the first of it's kind!by NightFlyyer111,351 views
- 6:41 Low End FPV Cam on Blade mQX Quad-Copter was a cheap way just to try it.by NightFlyyer54,963 views
- 11:05 Helimax 1 SQ Micro Quad Copter Reviewby joehandsome9925,392 views
- 10:55 Jon tests the durability of the Blade mQX Quad Copterby dmerc0015,677 views
- 11 videos Play all QuadCoptersby CGbeerboy
- 5:27 Blade mQX Quad First Flightby HeliDragon5109,534 views
- 5:33 Blade MQX Quad Copter Maidenby vegashelinut9,921 views
- 3:24 Blade MQX doing 3Dby RonALampman10,894 views
- 8:08 Blade MQX Review & Flight!by earthling198411,546 views
- 6:44 Blade mQX - 2nd flight - trying some loopsby MrTurboparker9,935 views
- 9:53 Jet RC BIG 29by djdjm60024,941,569 views
- 3:46 Quadcopter With Pusher Propby rctestflight78,804 views
- 9:36 Blade 120 SR - Tips and Tricks - Beginner's Guide Part 4by CrazyHeliDude308,065 views
- 14:47 Blade mQX Quadcopter Reviewby jasmine250172,712 views
- 2:39 Modellflieger Magazin: Blade mQX von Horizon Hobbyby ModellfliegerMagazin23,669 views
- 5:54 Blade MQX Quadcopter How Much Can It Liftby RC Basher7,872 views
- 0:55 Gopro HD: Giant bird attacks quadcopter!by womackke256,617 views