JP Auclair Street Segment
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 30, 2011
"Original Video by Sherpas Cinema"
...if you liked this, check the award-winning 70min film, "All.I.Can." by Sherpas Cinema
iTunes Download HD: itunes.apple.com/us/movie/all.i.can.-by-
Blu-ray and DVD: order from sherpascinema.com
"BEST FEATURE-LENGTH MOUNTAIN FILM" - Banff Mountain Film Festival 2011
"BEST DOCUMENTARY" - IF3 Film Festival Montreal 2011
"MOST INNOVATIVE VISUAL FX" - IF3 Film Festival Montreal 2011
"BEST SKI FILM" - Adventure Film Festival, Boulder 2011
"BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY" - ESPN Fan Favorites 2011
"PEOPLES CHOICE" and "BEST SKI FILM" - Fernie Film Festival, BC 2011
"BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY" - International Freeride Film Festival, France 2011
"BEST PICTURE" - International Freeride Film Festival, France 2011
"BEST FILM OF THE YEAR" - Adventure Film Festival, Copenhagen 2011
- "The best movie in skiing." - Jamey Voss, ESPN es.pn/pPxkbQ
- "Like listening to a Zeppelin song." - John Stifter, Powder Magazine: bit.ly/nl0JiT
- "The Sherpas are firmly in the lead of a new wave of filmmakers that are changing the face of ski films for good." - Leslie Anthony, Skier Magazine: bit.ly/mVaYsy
- "Captivating. Fascinating. Life Changing." - Todd Heath, BombSnow Magazine.
...An unparalleled cinematic experience: All.I.Can is a stunning exploratory essay that compares the challenges of big mountain skiing to the challenges of global climate change. Shot on 6 continents over 2 years, the world's best skiers deliver inspirational performances while ground-breaking cinematography expands our vision of the natural world.
Journey through Morocco's majestic desert peaks, Greenland's icy fjords, Chile's volcanic craters, Alaskan spine walls, and more. Join the revolution and experience one of the most spectacular, captivating, and thought-provoking films ever created in the action sports genre.
This segment directed by Dave Mossop & JP Auclair
Huge thanks to Arno, Joey, Cal's family, Peck, Bone, Bordo, and the Walker and Depster kid posse - thanks for all the help!!
Location: Trail, Rossland, and Nelson, BC.
Notice anything at 0:44?
Read a brilliant article about All.I.Can and the making-of JP's segment. Written by Arno Kopecky and published in The Walrus: walrusmagazine.com/articles/2011.10-envi
Music: Dance Yrself Clean, by LCD Soundsystem.
Receive The Sherpas future vids at: facebook.com/pages/Sherpas-Cinema/215832
Standard YouTube License
- 5:32 BMX 16ft Full Pipe Loop - Red Bull Full Circleby redbull Featured 2,165,145
- 23:03 The Balance of Powderby islandlakecatskiing951,048 views
- 4:12 If Only Every Mountain Biking Video Was Shot Like This - Afrojacks.flvby 1crazyjew7,915,214 views
- 13:49 Flat Out In a Le Mans Winning Porsche 962 - /CHRIS HARRIS ON CARSby /DRIVE454,710 views
- 7:00 PEOPLE ARE AWESOME ( MOTIVADE'S VERSION )by Motivade9,647,669 views
- 1:35 Finally Released: Skier loses footing, falls off cliff [Captured by own GoPro]by A Donnelly2,642,394 views
- 6:16 "All I Can" Trailer - Sherpas Cinemaby XTreme Video399,475 views
- 22 videos Play all Board+Ski Trailersby MrsReslbesl
- 8:02 Eric Hjorleifson "The Way I See It"by mspfilms299,156 views
- 6:12 All.I.Can. - Trailer - Freeskiby Juan Agustin Lacava686,387 views
- 4:54 Snowboarding Lake Louise - Gondola Lapby Blayne Campbell574,377 views
- 4:10 Most amazing humans in the worldby Nicholas Davis16,617,775 views
- 5:38 Danny MacAskill | Inspired Bicycles.by thabmxchannel208,408 views
- 9:28 Henrik Windstedt "The Way I See It"by mspfilms126,048 views
- 4:46 Attack Of La Nina - Matchstick Productionsby XTreme Video423,667 views
- 3:23 Incredible Ski Movie Made in 3 days!by XTreme Video541,381 views
- 7:43 Danny MacAskill - "Way Back Home"by redbull29,436,870 views
- 2:39 GoPro HD: Avalanche Cliff Jump with Matthias Giraudby GoPro5,128,699 views
- 6:24 A Day in the Park with Garrett Russellby Line Skis54,849 views
- 3:20 Tom Wallisch - Dew Tour Breckenridge GoPro Editby Abe Kislevitz4,237,136 views