Business Communication Pictorial Gallery on Pinterest, a Virtual Pinboard
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 14, 2012
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. It's a social networking and social publishing site based on photos and videos.
Each photo or video is called a "pin." Pins can be grouped into "boards," which are sets of pins focused on a specific topic. Pinterest can be accessed by adding the "Pin it" button to the desktop bookmark bar, "Pin it" buttons added to personal website or blog pages, and the Pinterest iPhone application.
Here's the Business Communication Pictorial Gallery on Pinterest. Each item pinned to a board can then be clicked on to open into a larger picture of the item as well which includes a comment section that allows visitors to create discussions. Each pin can also be liked and/or re-pinned to a board on the visitor's Pinterest profile.
Initially, Pinterest was used for digital scrapbooking as people shared pictures which included almost anything from recipes to cute animals. As Pinterest became more popular, the sharing became more organized ,and creativity began to reveal some amazing things you can do on this site.
The versatility of Pinterest became clear and as new features were incorporated, the platform only became more powerful. Businesses are now incorporating and distributing brand images with messages on Pinterest.
To see Pinterest, visit Bovee & Thill's Business Communication Blog, go to the Quick Links section on the left-hand column, and click on the red button with the large "P." This will take you to the Business Communication Pictorial Gallery. To find other pages of interest, use the search box in the upper left-hand corner of the page. Visit the gallery and other Pinterest pages today.
After you've watched this video, visit the sites below for additional information that will make your teaching easier and more effective.
Business Communication Pictorial Gallery on Pinterest, a Virtual Pinboard, at
Can Your Business Communication Textbook Pass This Google Test?
Can Your Business Communication Textbook Pass This Simple Technology Test?
Business Communication 2.0: Social Media and Electronic Communication
Teaching a Modern Business Communication Course
Teaching Business Communication and Employment
Teaching Visual Communication
Teaching Business and Interpersonal Communication
Teaching Business Communication and Workplace Issues
Exclusive Teaching Resources for Business Communication Instructors
Visit Bovee & Thill's Business Communication Blog at http://boveeandthillbusinesscommunica...
Visit Bovee & Thill's YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/BoveeandThill
This video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4t4ob...
Standard YouTube License
- 1:09:54 O Poder da Comunicacao - Lair Ribeiroby DCB Video Aulas137,970 views
- 1:12:29 Power Of Pinning - How To Market Your Business On Pinterest FREE Webinarby Ryan Hasket8,710 views
- 10:55 How to Start a Business with No Moneyby Trent Dyrsmid380,791 views
- 55:57 Pinterest for Business 101 Webinar Archiveby WorldClass Brand11,919 views
- 1:14:09 What They Don't Teach in Business School about Entrepreneurshipby stanfordbusiness300,736 views
- 6:06 Mark Cuban: Only Morons Start a Business on a Loanby Bloomberg146,113 views
- 25:30 Pinterest for Business - How to get more Traffic and Sales using Pinterestby April Marie Tucker2,885 views
- 11:05 33 Indispensable Keys to Teaching a Modern Business Communication Courseby BoveeandThill2,360 views
- 11:39 How to start a Small Business with no Money and Bad Credit?by judy jackson347,550 views
- 6:59 Pinterest for Business 2013 - Add a Link to EVERY Pin - Happy Marketing Clubby Happy Marketing Club1,458 views
- 11:22 Communication in businessby shella keshia1,179 views
- 7:30 Pinterest for Business 2013 - Optimizing Descriptions for Pinsby Happy Marketing Club2,672 views
- 20:58 Promoting your Products with Pinterest (the right way)by meganauman35,890 views
- 28:45 Huge Beauty Haul with Zoella! | Sprinkle of Glitterby Sprinkleofglitter233,489 views
- 3:12 Use Annotated Model Documents to Help Students Improve Their Business Communication Skillsby BoveeandThill388 views
- 12:24 Mirrorless Makeup with Zoella | Sprinkle of Glitterby Sprinkleofglitter605,679 views
- 5:14 4 Magic Phrases You Can Use to Respond to ANYTHINGby Online Communication Skills Training Videos with Dan O'Connor and Power Diversity739,540 views
- 9:39 How Social Media and Electronic Communication Are Revolutionizing Business Communicationby BoveeandThill5,919 views
- 5:26 The Power of Visual Communication: Together, We Can Rid the World of Comic Sans - Michael Champlinby IgniteOKC5,640 views
- 35:15 Communication Skills Training: body language secrets, speaking with confidence, magic responses++by Online Communication Skills Training Videos with Dan O'Connor and Power Diversity88,259 views
- Loading more suggestions...