Vancouver Farmers' Markets - Food Talks Vancouver Volume 1 - Roberta LaQuaglia
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 20, 2012
An evening of speakers from the Vancouver food community. Presented by http://foodtalks.ca
In this talk Roberta LaQuaglia talks about the importance of Farmers Markets and local food in Vancouver, and how you can support your local farmers.
June 5th 2012, Vancouver BC Canada
Richard Wolak http://twitter.com/vanfoodster
Speaker shown in this video:
Roberta LaQuaglia — Operations Manager for Vancouver Farmers Markets
Also in Food Talks Volume #1, Videos coming soon:
Chef Trevor Bird -- Top Chef Canada Competitor & Chef/Owner Fable Kitchen
Richard Wolak moderated the panel of speakers for the interactive Q & A.
Helen Stortini the Executive Director of Growing Chefs spoke about her fine organization and the charity we are supporting with our Food Talk series of events.
Video filmed and edited by Geoff Peters with Birds in the House Productions
Closing music by Laundryman
Also featured on
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-HX9V, manual White Balance, EV-1.0.
Audio: Sennheiser shotgun mic plugged into Zoom H1, audio was mastered in Audacity using High Pass Filter, SC4 Compressor, W1 Limiter.
Edited with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 on a Windows 7 Dell PC (Intel i7 and USB 3.0 for a faster workflow).
Audio was synced with video using Pluraleyes from Singular Software.
Thanks for watching!
Please rate, comment, and subscribe.
Also be sure to visit http://vancouverfoodster.com for great content about the Vancouver and worldwide food scene.
Standard YouTube License
- 23:12 Meeru Dhalwala, co-founder of Vij's Restaurant and Rangoli - Food Talks Volume 8 in Vancouverby geoffmobile59 views
- 14:33 Vancouver's Food Trucks - Audrey Mehler of Paperny Entertainment - Food Talks Volume 7by geoffmobile18 views
- 16:15 Vancouver's Food Trucks - Sarb Mund of Soho Road - Food Talks Volume 7by geoffmobile126 views
- 11:56 Vancouver's Food Trucks - by Councillor Heather Deal - Food Talks Volume 7by geoffmobile52 views
- 16:39 Chef Karen Barnaby - Food Talks Vancouver Volume 8by geoffmobile18 views
- 13:22 Vancouver's Food Trucks - Jason Apple and Jory Simkin - Food Talks Volume 7by geoffmobile65 views
- 20:20 Q&A from Food Talks Volume 4 - food experts from Vancouver BC Canadaby geoffmobile60 views
- 14:51 MAKING FAKE FOOD!by JoeyGraceffa1,662,244 views
- 13:19 5 Foods To NEVER Eatby Insane Home Fat Loss3,491,829 views
- 14:28 Kalpna Solanki, Founder of Martin's Marvelous Naturals - Food Talks Volume 5by geoffmobile185 views
- 10:01 Let's Shop at Farmers Market Cubaoby tgascoyne111,114 views
- 16:06 Chef Merri Schwartz, Founder, Growing Chefs - Food Talks Vancouver Volume 8by geoffmobile64 views
- 16:04 Hamid Attie, Photographer at Hamid Attie Photography - Food Talks Volume 5by geoffmobile138 views
- 15:16 Felix Schellenberg - Owner of Chilcotin Harvest and Pasture to Plate - Food Talks Vancouver Volume 9by geoffmobile48 views
- 11:12 Jason Pleym, President and Co-Founder, Two Rivers Meats - Food Talks Volume 2by geoffmobile162 views
- 7:11 See What We Bought Today! Shopping with The Rawfoodfamily in Costa Rica On A Farmers Marketby Ka Sundance2,061 views
- 12:16 Mike Macquisten and Steve Thorp of Vancouver Urban Winery - Food Talks Volume 4by geoffmobile62 views
- 12:36 Julia Smith, Founder of Urban Diggs Farm in Vancouver Canada - Food Talks Vol 6by geoffmobile138 views
- 11:37 Emad Yacoub and Shannon Bosa-Yacoub - Glowbal Group - Food Talks Volume 4by geoffmobile232 views
- 20:40 Mary Mackay, Head Baker and co-owner of Terra Breads - Food Talks Vancouver Volume 3by geoffmobile215 views
- Loading more suggestions...