Upload

Loading icon Loading...

This video is unavailable.

Muse Spoof Randoms 7 - Butterflies & The letter C

Sign in to YouTube

Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to like takeabow19's video.

Sign in to YouTube

Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to dislike takeabow19's video.

Sign in to YouTube

Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add takeabow19's video to your playlist.

Uploaded on Sep 12, 2011

Greetings fellow Musers! I return to you with a new completely random spoof Including a secret hobby of Muses, Zanes Lowes batteries running out, and an all new Muse highlight of the week.
Takeabow19, the home of the Muse Spoof.


I've listened to your demands, so am now bringing you all Takeabow19 merchandise! Avaliable is Keyrings and spoof DVDs (with exclusive never before seen content!), and am hoping to have Tshirts also avaliable soon.
75% of all sales shall be given to the makeawishfoundation.co.uk which is a fantastic charity so please check it out. The other 25% is to cover costs of material to make the merchandise.
Please message me by using the "send user a message" on my profile to recieve the merchandise details with pictures. I will ship worldwide and yes, if you'd like ill sign any of your merchandise! :)
(Just to clarify, none of the merchandise sold features any copyrighted material i.e - muses music).
Art designs for the merchandise are done by the very talented: Ines Freitas Myuuhailurusu

  • Category

  • License

    Standard YouTube License

Loading icon Loading...

Loading icon Loading...

Loading icon Loading...

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading icon Loading...

Loading icon Loading...

Ratings have been disabled for this video.
Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.

Loading icon Loading...

Loading...
Working...
to add this to Watch Later

Add to